GoldenNewsNg had reported earlier that the Federal Government had unveiled Nexit portal for former N-power beneficiaries to apply for Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Empowerment Options.
The platform, which was developed in collaboration with the CBN, will enable exited N-power beneficiaries to log on and apply for the various economic, empowerment and entrepreneurship options provided by the CBN.
“The NEXIT portal is to determine the suitability of the beneficiaries for the CBN affiliated programs and is dependent on meeting the criteria and conditions set by the CBN for the said programs,” Sadiya Farouq, the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, had said.
Similarly,Nneka Nkem, the Special Assistant, Media & Publicity to the Hon Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, wrote on Twitter: “Dear Batches A and B exited @npower_ng beneficiaries, kindly confirm if you’ve received the personal mail sent to you with the link to the #NEXITPORTAL. If not here is the link. nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng Let’s go there!!!
She continued: “There is a heavy traffic of people trying to login. Be patient and you’ll get there. @npower_ng Batches A and B beneficiaries.”
How to login to NPower NEXIT Portal to apply for CBN empowerment
Step 1: Eligibility
All past beneficiaries of the N-Power program (Batch A and B) are eligible to apply for NEXIT.
Step 2: Selection Process
Even though all exited beneficiaries are encouraged to log on to the NEXIT Portal and apply for any of the CBN empowerment options of their choosing, not all candidates will be selected for the CBN program.
Minister Sadiya Umar Farouq has stated that the NEXIT PORTAL will determine the suitability of each beneficiary for the CBN affiliated programs.
Step 3: Required Information
Every beneficiary will be required to fill out the additional information that will be asked on the portal such as place of assignment, role and your N-Power category (N-Agro, N-Teach and N-Health).
Step 4: NEXIT Portal Link
The link to the NEXIT portal where beneficiaries can input their login details has been provided by the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development.
Here is the approved NEXIT portal link: www.nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng
You can visit the portal and login. Note that you may experience some glitches with the website or get an error message due to high traffic. The ministry already said they are looking into this.
Sign Up Instructions on the NEXIT portal
Please note you must be a Batch A or a Batch B N-Power beneficiary to be registered in the NEXIT Portal.
- Visit the NEXIT Portal at https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng
- To make a new registration please go to Sign Up Here.
- Enter the email address used in your journey as an N-Power Beneficiary.
- Create and enter a new password for your registration access to the portal.
- Repeat the same password to confirm it (please keep your passwords confidential).
- Enter your first name as registered in your N-Power profile.
- Enter your surname as registered in your N-Power profile.
- Enter your BVN.
- Agree to the terms and policy.
- Submit your registration information with the submit button.
- You will be redirected to an email activation page. Please re-enter your email address and click on the Resend Activation Mail button.
- Go to your email address and click on the link sent to your mail to activate your account (if needed please check your email spam box).
- Re-login into the NEXIT portal with your credentials with the Sign-in button.
- Complete the questionnaire by answering all questions and make your submission.
For further enquiries or issues in regard to the registration, please contact the NSIP team: email@example.com.
Click: NEXIT portal to apply.