Kaduna State INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2021/2022 is currently ongoing, Apply following the guideline below :
In preparations for the forth-coming Local Government Council Elections, the Kaduna State Independent Electoral Commission (INEC) is using this medium to invite applications from suitably, interested, and qualified candidates to fill the various positions listed below;
GoldenNewsNg brought to you the Inec adhoc staff recruitment portal 2021, inec adhoc staff positions and other latest news on inec recruitment.
The Kaduna INEC recruitment is strictly online via the official portal.
Note: You must meet with all the specified requirements to be successful
Kaduna State INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Closing Date 2021
The last date for Kaduna State INEC Adhoc Staff recruitment for the forthcoming Local Government Council elections has be fix. Interested candidates are to submit their application before 29th of April, 2021.
There are 4 different positions in the Inec recruitment 2021. You will have to choose one below and apply.
- Shall receive all Election materials from the Electoral Officer on the eve of Elections
- Shall distribute Election materials to all the Presiding Officers under his area of supervision
- Shall ensure proper retrieval of Election materials from the Presiding Officer
- Shall assist in the training of Poll Officials under him
- Should have sufficient knowledge of the PU’s of his assignment
- Should have sufficient knowledge of EVM and other electronics devices that might be deployed.
- Shall address and solve any issues that may arise and refer to the Electoral Officer immediately.
- Shall monitor early movement of the Presiding Officers and materials to the Collation Centre
- Shall collect the phone numbers and other details of the Presiding Officers to ensure close communication all the time
- Shall be at the LGA two days before the Election to confirm posting
- Shall be in-charge of EVM Machines at the Polling Units
- Collect all Election materials from the Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO) on the eve of the Elections and properly document them
- Shall be in charge of the Polling Unit (PU) and paste all necessary Election materials such as Posters, Voters Register etc.
- Supervise the Assistant Presiding Officer posted to the Polling Unit (PU).
- Shall educate the Voters on the Election Process and arrangement of Polling Unit.
- At the end of the Voting process he shall add the Results from the Voting Points where applicable and announce the result of the Polling Unit
- Shall paste a copy of the Results at the Polling Unit (PU).
- Prepares reports and submits to Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO
- Shall be at the LGA two days before the Election to confirm Posting
- Shall handle the EVM in the absence of the Presiding Officer (PO) shall also handle the Voters Register for accreditation of Voters at the Polling Unit (PU)
- Shall assist the Presiding Officer to collect all Election materials from the Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO) on eve of Election and properly document them.
- Shall assist the Presiding Officer at whatever capacity at the Polling Unit (PU) and paste all necessary Election materials such as Posters, Voting Zones, and Voting in Progress etc.
- Assist the Presiding Officer in supervising the other Staff posted to the Polling Unit (PU).
- Shall educate the Voters on the Election process and arrangement of Polling Unit (PU).
- At the end of the voting process he shall assist the Presiding Officer (PO) in sorting of the results and that of the Voting Points where applicable and announced the result of the Polling Unit.
D) JOB TITLE: POLL CLERK
- Assist the Presiding Officer (PO) to collect and document all Election materials received
- Work under the supervision of the Presiding Officer (PO).
- Assist the Assistant Presiding Officer in checking the names of Voters from the Voters Register and ascertain their names are in the register
- Ensure that there is orderly arrangement of the Voters at Polling Unit (PU) always.
- Assist in Ticking the names of the Voters on the Register
- Assist with the sorting and counting of Ballot Receipts and Election materials
- May manage a Voting Point if the need arises
- May be a student of any higher institution of learning
- May be State civil servant on Grade Level 06-07 or its equivalent
- May possess minimum of Diploma certificate.
- Must be computer literate
- Must not be a card carrying member of any Political Party
- Previous knowledge of Electronic Voting Machine (EVM) will be an added advantage