The Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) application forms for admission into its Medicine and Surgery programme for the 2020/2021 academic session is currently on sales.
GoldenNewsNg learnt that Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) programme of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
This is to inform the general public that the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) will commence admission of candidates into the Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) programme during the 2020/2021 SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSIONS.
- All interested candidates who chose FUTO as First Choice University in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 220 are eligible to apply.
- Those who did not choose FUTO as first choice University but scored a minimum of 220 can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution to FUTO and course to Medicine & Surgery only on JAMB CAPS not later than May 10th, 2021.
- UTME subject combination of English Language, Chemistry, Biology, and Physics is applicable in addition to possession of at least five (5) O’Level credit passes in Mathematics, English Language, Chemistry, Physics and Biology at one sitting.
Application commences on Monday 3rd May 2021 and closes on Monday 10th May 2021.
Mode of Payment and Registration Procedure
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only.
To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.futo.edu.ng
- Click on the link ‘Prospective Student’
- Click on the link; ‘College of Medicine and Health Sciences Application’
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate a Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level result details and grades
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application and print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University
Eligible candidates will be invited for an Aptitude Test on a date to be communicated soon. The date and time of the test for each registered candidate shall be communicated through the registration slip which would be printed by the candidate through the University portal.
Venue : The venue for the Aptitude Test is the University C.B.T. Centre, located at FUTO ICT Centre
- Make sure you enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications. During registration, candidates are advised to use GSM numbers that are easily accessible to them. This is important for fast and easy communication.
- Make sure you upload your O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL. Only candidates uploaded to the University Portal by JAMB shall be admitted into the screening venue.
- Those who failed to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Exercise.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
For more enquiries, contact:
- FG moves to deploy 5G Technology
- Survival Fund Second Batch Payments Date 2021
- Simple Guide On How To Use P2P On Remitano To Buy Bitcoin Despite The CBN Ban
- NDE SPW 774,000 Jobs: SPW Stipends Updates (May)
- List Of First Bank Sort Code In Nigeria 2021
- FG Opens New Portal For Another Empowerment Scheme For Nigerians- How to Apply
- flitaa launches $1000 giveaway: No more crypto confusion; Learn and earn from flitaa