JAMB 2021 UTME/DE Registration Closing Date can be accessed below :
GoldenNewsNg gathered that the Jamb 2021 UTME/DE e-pin vending closes May 10th. JAMB 2021 UTME/DE registration will end on May 15th, 2021. What many candidates may not know is that the sales of ePIN will close before the registration
Note: candidate who do not register on or before 10th May 2021 may not be able to register for 2021 UTME/DE despite the fact that the actual registration deadline is May 15th as no accredited CBT registration center will accept your request for UTME/DE registration without an e-PIN.
- NDE SPW 774,000 Jobs: SPW Stipends Updates (May)
- Survival Fund Second Batch Payments Date 2021
- Gov Obaseki Threatens To Shut Down AAU Indefinitely – See Reasons
- BudgIT exposes Buhari’s N10 trillion spending spree in Failed campaign against Boko Haram
- Simple Guide On How To Use P2P On Remitano To Buy Bitcoin Despite The CBN Ban
- List Of First Bank Sort Code In Nigeria 2021
- BREAKING: Again FG extends NIN-SIM linkage – See New Deadline
However, we wish to advice 2021 jamb candidate that have not purchase their e-pin should do so before 10th May.
In other News, AMB Launches Mobile App for Undergraduate Admissions:
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has disclosed the reinforcement of the Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS) Mobile App for all its candidates’ admission related issues. According to the Board, candidates expecting admissions from institutions need not visit any Computer-Based Centre (CBT) or cybercafé to check their admission status for necessary action other than using the downloaded app.