Npower Batch C : How to Update your Record on NASIMS Portal (nasims.gov.ng) Can be accessed below :
The federal government earlier launched National Social Investment and Information Management System (NASIMS) for N-power Batch C beneficiaries. The system is specifically about transparency during the administration of Npower Batch C programme.
So therefore, it is important for every N-power Batch ‘C’ applicant to update their records on NASIMS portal.
Here we will show you how to update your record on NASIMS portal as an Npower Batch C beneficiary.
Four Things you need to update on the NASIMS website?
- Your Personal information
- NYSC certificate
- LGA ID
- Degree or Diploma Certificate, etc.
All Npower Batch C applicants are expected to update their records and take tests for possible shortlisting to follow the guidelines state below.:
- The first thing you do is to visit the NASIMS website at http://nasims.gov.ng/login
- Next, click on the “Forgot Password” button below the login form on the NASIMS Portal
- Enter your email address. I mean the mail address you used during your Npower registration
- Click on the “Send link” button on the portal
- Check your email inbox and follow the instructions sent to you to reset your password.
- After resetting your password, log in to the portal to update your records on the NASIMS portal.
Please note that you can send a mail to support. [email protected] if you find anything confusing on How to Update your record on NASIMS Portal. or See Chat With Npower Support Team Via NASIMS Portal.
Recommended Links :