Apply for Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Recruitment 2021, Careers & Job Vacancies as the portal opens following the guideline below :
This Coca-Cola HBC Jobs Recruitment is available on the Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Recruitment Portal. Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland, and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and a secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions, and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
Latest Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Recruitment 2021 Positions:
Business / Financial:
- Analyze spot buys and take actions to reduce In the future.
- Execute spot buys for the category in the cluster.
- Execute strategic sourcing tasks for the category across the country.
- Support SPA to track savings value creation in relation to country BP
- Support SPM & SPSM in executing strategic sourcing for the category.
2.) MB Laboratory Technician
- The Microbiology Technician reports to the Food Safety Manager and is responsible for ensuring microbiological analysis of raw materials, intermediate and finished products, to verify the effectiveness of cleaning and sanitizing processes in compliance to ISO standards, Coca-Cola Operating Requirement (KORE), and CCHBC/Regulatory requirement and to implement GHK & GMP practices to maintain food safety standards on site.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply for Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Recruitment 2021
To apply, click here