Latest Update on NYIF Loan May 2021
GoldenNewsNg gathered that Nigerian Youth Investment Fund NYIF is a government initiative created to boost the Nigerian economy through leverage and access to finance for youths. The fund hopes to serve as a catalyst to unleash the potential of the youth and enable many of them build businesses that will increase the employment rate.
The management of Nirsaal Microfinance Bank (NMFB) has started approving loans to 2021 applicants.
Before we go further, let me bring to your knowledge that Survival Fund Second Batch Registration 2021 is currently on now, see how to Apply Here
Below is the latest update for the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund Loan
1. 07047024251: South South ZONE
2. 07047598382 : North East ZONE
3. 08181127180 : North West ZONE
4. 08152947812 : South West ZONE
5. 07087792103 : North Central ZONE
6. 07053820081 : South East ZONE
2.NYIF Shortlist: Check Out Steps To Verify If You Have Been Selected
Hence,you will be expected to open your gmail app and insert your gmail.
After you have opened your gmail app, click on the three dotted line’s like. Seen the picture below:
2. Secondly, after you click on the 3 line, click the Promotion button.Seen the photo below:
3. Thirdly, after you have pressed the “promotion” button, open a message named EDC.
These are some simple steps to follow to check your NYIF loan status:
1. Login to the NYIF official Website https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng.
2. Provide your username and password.
3. Click on 2021 NYIF loan Beneficiaries.
4. Download the PDF list of successful persons and check for your name.
5. Visit the NYIF portal https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/app.
6. Provide your login details[Bank Verification Number(BVN)]
7. Then click on Validate.
All applicants are advised to check their NYIF dashboard and email. Postal address to determine if their loan has been approved.