GoldenNewsNg gathered that the N-Power Batch C applicants have started receiving congratulatory messages on their Nasims portal dashboard. But some applicants tried to check their verification status, but are unable to check due to varying technical issues.
Npower applicants have been complaining on severe issues related to NASIMS test and update Portal.
There is nothing you can do from your end. Unfortunately you have to be patient and keep trying. The traffic pressure will soon calm! Alternatively, try to login early morning around 4:00am or 12 midnight when few people are on the site.
Furthermore, If you are having issues like: login issues, BVN Validation Issues, document upload issue, Unable to update your Profile, I try to reset my password but didn’t get the reset password email and Account Block while trying to take test. This article is for you.
Note that the Nasims Portal is only for Npower Batch C applicants to update, upload documents and take online Test.
NASIMS login issues ?
Ensure you have followed the steps on how to update your NASIMS portal before taking your test. CLICK HERE and follow the instructions
Unable to Validate BVN ?
- Ensure that your date of birth supplied corresponds with DOB in your BVN /bank. Any discrepancies will lead to BVN validation failed
- Ensure you have a fast mobile network: This could be network issues please try again.
Unable to update your Profile ?
- Check your Network: This could be network issues, applicants should try again after several hours
- Ensure the documents you want to upload are not more than 200kb. If more than, resize and upload again.
- Click here to learn how to update your profile
I try to Reset my password but didn’t get the reset password email
- Applicants should wait for a few hours and try again
- Please not that you are expected to send the reset password request just once and wait for the mail. If applicants requests for reset link multiple times, applicants should use most recent link
- Applicants should ensure to check SPAM FOLDER , if link is not received after several hours.
Account Block when trying to take test
- Applicants are allowed for a maximum of 3 times attempts to take the online test after which test account will be locked
- After initial 3 attempts, applicants are permitted one final attempt after 6 hours
- Then Click Here https://onlinetest.nasims.gov.ng/login to take your test
Please Share this to help N-Power Batch C applicants having this issue.