Nigeria Customs Recruitment Portal is Open
GoldenNewsNg gathered that Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2021/2022 Portal is Open for application.
Dear Readers note that the 2021 recruitment form for the Nigerian customs is free. If you are interested in the job, visit this recruitment portal www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng
The registration portal is currently closed for new applications, once it is open, we will inform you. However, it will be pertinent to note that the Nigerian Customs Service recruitment applicants normally undergo screening once the first stage of the recruitment has been conclude.
2021 Recruitment for Nigeria Customs Requirement
Below are the paramount requirements all applicants must meet to apply for the Nigerian Customs Service:
- You must be a Citizen of Nigeria by descent or by birth
- Male applicants should not be less than 1.7 metres in height, while 1.64 metres is for females.
- All male applicants should have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres.
- Applicants must be certified by a Government Medical personnel to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in Service
- Applicants suffering any form of physical or mental disability will not be taken
- You must be financially stable
- Must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense and be of good character
- certificate of state of origin endorse by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments should be presented. Certificates sign by Liaison officers are unacceptable
The applicants should proceed and fill the form on the portal if they have met these criteria. See the procedures in the next section.
How To Apply For 2021 Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
Visit the portal below, follow the instructions there to submit your application accordingly. www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng
Note that the NCS recruitment is completely free, you are by this notice not to pay anyone who pretends he can get you a job in Nigerian Custom Service.