Following the launch of the Digital Currency eNaira and its Speed Wallet app by President Muhammadu Buhari and the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on Monday, we have decided to write this article in order to walk you through how to fund your eNaira Speed Wallet app From Bank Account.
What You Need To Know About eNaira Speed Wallet
The eNiara Speed Wallet App is a digital storage that holds the eNaira and makes it easy for users to access and use the eNaira digital currency. It is held and managed on a distributed ledger.
How To Easily Fund Your eNaira Speed Wallet App From Bank Account
Below are the simple steps on how to download your eNaira Speed Wallet From your bank account
1. Firstly, Log on to your Mobile Banking App or Online Banking Platform (as selected while onboarding)
2. Then, Locate and click on the eNaira quick button on your mobile app.
3. Select eNaira Account type: (Individual or Merchant)
4. Select Transfer type: Transfer to My eNaira or Withdraw from my eNaira
5. Input your eNaira wallet username ( Your BVN-linked e-Mail address)
6. Input your eNaira Wallet Password
7. Add remarks then click continue where applicable
8. Provide the correct authentication requirement such as transaction pin or token for your mobile/Online banking.
That’s all, your eNaira wallet will be automatically funded.