Following the 2022 UTME, here is How to Change Date of Birth on JAMB portal
Follow the procedure below to carry out your Joint Admission and Matriculation Board’s change of name or bio-data.
The procedure on how to change your date of birth in the JAMB Portal
- Go to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board’s website.
- Click on the E-facility link on the green navbar.
- Under Post-Registration e-Facilities, click on Correction of Data.
- Click on Change of Course/Institution.
- If you do not have an account with JAMB (new users), you must create a JAMB account.
- If you already have an account, log in with your details (email and password).
- Click on Application of Correction of Data at the menu bar on the left side.
- Click on the date of birth in the dropdown menu.
- Select your examination year, enter your registration number, and click on Search Details.
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. It will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Review the details displayed on the confirmation page.
13. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATMs, cash at the bank, or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
14. To pay for the change of course/institution, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
15. Click on “My Payment” to see your payment status.
16. An SMS and email containing your unique transaction identification and payment status will also be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
17. After confirming the payment, you will be required to select your examination year and enter your JAMB Registration Number.
18. After entering the information correctly, your details will now appear.
13. Fill in your date of birth correctly.
14. An Indemnity Form will be displayed for printing.
15. You take the form to your institution for approval.
16. Your institution will submit the approved form to the JAMB state office.
17. The approved form will be uploaded to your profile once received. You will receive a notification when it is done.
- 18. JAMB will now process your application. If approved, your details will be changed as requested.