Apply for Federal Ministry of Education Scholarship Award 2022
GoldenNewsNg report that the Honourable Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu, hereby invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the 2022 / 2023 Federal Government Scholarship Awards.
Federal Ministry of Education Scholarship Award 2022 / 2023 Details:
Title: 2022 / 2023 Federal Government Undergraduate and Postgraduate Studies Scholarship Awards
Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA)
- Undergraduate (UG) studies tenable in Russia, Morocco, Hungary and Egypt;
- Postgraduate (PG) studies tenable in Russia (for those whose first degrees were obtained from Russia), China, Hungary, Serbia, Romania.
Fields Of Study:
- Undergraduate Level – Engineering, Geology, Agriculture, Sciences, Mathematics, Environmental Sciences, Sports, Law, Social Sciences, Biotechnology, Architecture, Medicine (very limited), Pilot Engineering, Neurologist and
- Postgraduate Level (Masters Degree and PhD) in all fields.
Criteria For Eligibility
- All applicants for Undergraduate Degree courses must possess a minimum qualification of Seven (7) Distinctions (A’s & B’s) in the Senior Secondary School Certificates, WASSCE / WAEC (May / June) only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study including English Language and Mathematics. Certificates should not be more than two (2) years old (2020 & 2021) for Non-African Countries and for African countries the age of certificate is one year (2021) only.
- Age limit is from 17 to 20 years.
- All applicants for Postgraduate degree courses must hold a First Degree with 1st Class or at least 2nd Class Upper Division.
- All applicants must have completed N.Y.S.C. Programme and the age limit is 35 years for Masters and 40 years for Ph.D.
- N.Y.S.C discharge or exemption certificates only are accepted; and
- Evidence of readiness to be released by an employer.
General Note For All Applicants
- Since the BEA countries are non-English speaking, applicants should be prepared to undertake a mandatory one-year foreign Language course of the Country of choice which will be the standard medium of instruction;
- All applicants for Hungarian Scholarship can apply for up to two fields of study in order of preference, and must visit the website: www.stipendiumhungaricum.hu which was opened 18th November 2021 to close 15th January, 2022. Complete the application form online,
- All applicants for Russian Postgraduate Scholarship must have acquired their 1st Degree in Russia;
- All Applicants to upload the following certificates online:
- Undergraduate (UG): WAEC/WASSCE
- Postgraduate (PG): 1st Degree Certificate, Masters Degree WAEC/WASSCE, Indigine letter & NYSC discharge Certificate.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2022.
How to Apply for Federal Ministry of Education Scholarship Award 2022 / 2023
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
- All qualified candidates are advised to visit Federal Ministry of Education’s website via the link above, and click on Federal Scholarship Board ICON on the Home Page
- Read Guidelines and then Complete the Application Form online
- Print the completed Application Form.
Candidates nominated by the Board will be required to submit to Federal Scholarship Board the following:
- Authenticated copies of academic certificates;
- Data page of the current International passport;
- Specified Medical Reports from Government hospitals;
- Birth Certificate & Indigine letter
- Police Clearance Certificate where necessary.
Official Phone Numbers / E-Mail:
- 08077884417; [email protected]
- Any Information given by an applicant contrary to the above criteria will result to disqualification at any stage of application.
- This Particular Application does not attract any processing fee. Therefore, beware of fraudsters.