Administrative Assistant at New Material Nigeria Company Limited
New Material Nigeria Company Limited (SINOMA) is a subsidiary of China National Building Materials Group Company Limited (CNBM), one of the world’s top 500 companies. The company is mainly engaged in high-end fiber cement board and other new, green, environmental protection wall materials business. Our company adheres to integrity, quality, continuous innovation, win-win business philosophy, and we focus on strengthening research and innovation, and pay attention to quality and efficiency, to create outstanding performance.
The company will be committed to green, low-carbon and scientific development, to make contributions to the construction of a beautiful world. At present, the company has invested in the establishment of a factory which is based in the town of Kuje, Abuja, Nigeria and in the later stage, it will also set up locations in many regions of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Kuje Area Council, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Stock taking and request initiation while following up on deliveries and proper verification of goods delivered.
- To assist with keeping stationary cupboards replenished.
- Looking into day-to-day administration operations and supporting of the organization.
- Supervise the the cleaning and maintaining of the office building on a continual basis throughout shift including restrooms, windows and floors as noted in staff manual.
- Providesadministrative support to ensure efficient operation of the Factory.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc. …
- Perform basic accounting functions such as keeping records of financial transactions, Re-reimbursementof funds, keeping records of materials requisition and materials received from vendors.
- Be able to answer questions and provide direction for guests and clients. If unable to provide immediate answers, direct them to contact appropriate personnel.
- Inform supervisor of daily needs, problems and client feedback.
- Handle all emergency situations while completing all required paperwork. Contact supervisor when required.
- B.Sc in any of the Social Science course.
- Attention to detail.
- Organization, time management, prioritizing and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must be computer literate and can handle packages such as Excel, MSword and power point.
- Ability to speak and write chineselanguagewill be an added advantage.
- 2 – 3 years work experience.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to understand priority of work.
- Must have background knowledge in Administative procedure
- Good Report writing skills
- Excellent communication skill.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter (stating why they are a fit for the role) as one document to: [email protected] using “Administrative Assistant” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 22nd January, 2022.