5 things Npower Batch C Applicants must do to be shortlisted
Going by the large number of persons who applied for the NASIMS online assessment test, even a greater number of these persons have had issues with email not found /password error|blank page and other issues. with this GoldenNewsNg has listed 5 things Npower Batch C Applicants must do to be shortlisted
If you are yet to write aptitude test, kindly click here to write your test.
The beneficiaries of this scheme in the graduates category will receives N30,000 monthly stipend, while non-graduate category receives N10,000 monthly.
The Npower programme is expected to last for a duration of two (2) years.
Over five (5) million Nigerians have registered for the N-power Batch C programme, but only 500,000 people are needed. Therefore, over 4.5 million people would be disqualified.
Things Npower 2021 Batch C Applicants must do to be shortlisted
Below are what you should do to be among the selected 500,000 Beneficiaries;
If you applied for N-Power, do the following things before the registration deadline to be among the shortlisted candidates;
1. Always pray to your God: This is not what you should forget. Many people do not know the efficacy of prayers, they think it is by their power.
2. Score high in N-Power test: To have a better chance of being selected, you need to score 70% or above. Check out Simple Steps To Take Your Test With Ease, Know Your Score
3. Always check your Npower dashboard and e-mail: Npower may decide to send notification to you, so checking your dashboard and email regularly will help get vital information on time.
4. Join Npower Group Chat: There is nothing like being in the right place with your fellow applicants. N-power group chat will help keep you informed at all time, Click Here to join Npower Group group chat on telegram.
5. Always visit GoldenNewsNg : Another way to stay updated is by visiting our website. You can also subscribe to our news updates, so you won’t any of our updates.