Gabsdan Ventures, an FMCG company, is currently recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager
Location: Asaba, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- The position objective of the Account Manager is to oversee the daily operations of the accounting department, by monitoring asset movement, analysing accounting data and producing relevant financial reports or statements.
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- The Account Manager must possess a high level of integrity, confidentiality, attention to details and numerical reasoning abilities.
- Prepare sales report for all departments.
- Prepare Cashiers shortage and overage report.
- Manage petty cash disbursement and keep accurate record.
- Preparation and posting of expenses schedule for Directors’ use.
- Bank reconciliations and confirmations of customers cash transfers
- Monitoring of Inventory posting and report anomaly.
- Preparation of product performance report.
- Analysis of suppliers’ receipts and stock supplied to ascertain amount due for payment.
- Raising of cheques for the payment of suppliers for the goods supplied
- Reconcile open market purchases with the Procurement Officer/Manager.
- Preparing department profit and follow assigned profit sharing guide for managing partners to raise profit payment cheques
- Participate in stock counting process, prepare the stock discrepancy report and carry out stock adjustment with authorization.
- Serve as internal control agent, oversee and audit the activities of the Cash Officer
- Timely Remittance of PAYE
- Assist in performing some key activities of the Cash Officer in her/his absence
- Train Cash Officers and Cashiers on approved processes
- Report anomaly observed in Cash Officer’s Books and Inventory records
- Maintain accurate record for the purpose of filing annual returns.
- Health and Safety: All employees are required to be safety and health conscious by carrying out their duties diligently, with the highest regard for the safety of themselves, other personnel, customers, community and environment. Precautions must be taken to prevent injuries, occupational hazards and damage to life and property
- Other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum Educational Qualification (HND / B.Sc) with a minimum of 5 years work experience.
- Must be a Chattered Member or a Student Member of ICAN
- Possesses high numerical reasoning abilities.
- Possess English language proficiency
- Proven work experience in related position.
- Should be between the ages of 28 years to 45 years at the time of engagement.
- Pass a comprehensive medical exam approving employee fit for work under this contract
- Pass a detailed vetting process approving employee for work under this contract
- Pass all company-conducted training courses required.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.