Apply For Edo State University Uzairue Admission 2021 – Jamb CutOff Mark 140
GoldenNewsNg report that Admission is open to candidates who sat for the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
Edo State University, Uzairue (EDSU) admission screening application form for UTME and Direct Entry candidates for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Edo State University, Uzairue (EDSU) various DEGREE programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
See the courses, requirements and how to obtain Edo University post UTME form below
|Medical Lab. Science|
|Banking and Finance|
|History & International Studies|
|Peace and Conflict Studies|
|Political Science &Public Administration|
|Medicine & Surgery|
|Electrical & Electronic Engineering|
|Animal and Environmental Biology|
|Physics with Electronics|
|Plant Biology and Biotechnology|
Click here for the specific requirements for each course.
Admission is open to candidates who sat for the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Applicants are to complete the on-line Application Form by visiting Edo State University, Uzairue website at edouniversity.edu.ng.
- All applicants are required to have met the Departmental minimum entry requirement of five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’ Level/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or their equivalents at not more than two sittings. However, for Medicine and Surgery (MB; BS), the five credits (including Mathematics and English) must be obtained at one sitting only.
- Candidates awaiting results may also apply.
- All applicants will be required to go through Edo State University, Uzairue Screening Exercise.
- Interested candidates who wrote the 2020 UTME and wished to change their choice of University/Course of Study to Edo State University, Uzairue are required to:
- Apply for Change of Institution through JAMB
- Complete the Edo State University On-line Application Form
- Participate in the Edo State University screening exercise.
(II) DIRECT ENTRY
All Direct Entry candidates are required to buy and process the 2020 JAMB Direct Entry Form.
Edo State University, Uzairue accepts the following for Direct Entry Admission into 200 Level:
- A minimum of Merit pass in NCE, Credit in OND/HND or at least Second Class (Lower Division) in BSc. for admission into three and four-year degree programmes.
- Candidates with two Advanced Level passes or its equivalent in relevant subjects.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies at acceptable grade levels.
- In addition to NCE/ND/HND/BSc/IJMB/JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each Faculty or Programme, candidates must also satisfy the O’ level requirements.
- Any other qualification as approved by the University Senate.
(III) TRANSFER CANDIDATES
Candidates will be allowed to transfer from other Universities to Edo State University, Uzairue, provided they meet the following conditions:
- Purchase and complete the prescribed Edo University Inter-University Transfer application Form online.
- Pass interview/Screening conducted by Edo State University, Uzairue.
- Hold the minimum entry requirements for admission into Edo State University, Uzairue.
- Ensure that the transcript of their academic records is received in the Admissions Office of Edo State University, Uzairue.
- Have a C.G.P.A. of not less than 1.5
Candidates are expected to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (#2,000) Application fee.
SCREENING OF CANDIDATES: The screening is scheduled to hold on Thursday 14th October 2021.
Candidates are requested to come along with the following for the screening exercise:
- Edo University On-line application print out
- 2021 UTME result slip
- O’ Level result
- Birth certificate or affidavit
- Application payment slip print out
For Further enquires please visit our website: www.edouniversity.edu.ng or contact: The Admission office, Edo State University, Uzairue, Edo State, Nigeria
Email: [email protected]
Phone No: 09025412171; 08064888518; 08065528915
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.