Apply For Shell Recruitment 2022 – check out Job Vacancies today.
GoldenNewsNg reports that the Shell Recruitment 2022 portal is currently open for Careers & Job Vacancies (8 Positions).
In this article, GoldenNewsNg will provide vital information on how to get a job at Shell Nigeria, requirements, qualifications, and other related information you may wish to know on this page.
The Shell company offers equal opportunity to all prospective employees. All interested candidates must meet the Shell employment requirements to qualify to work with the organization. Their businesses include:
ALSO: CBN Recruitment 2022 Application Form Portal | www.cbn.gov.ng
- SPDC – Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria
- SNEPCO – Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company
- SNG – Shell Nigeria Gas
- NLNG – Nigeria LNG Limited
The purpose of the 2022 Shell Recruitment is to provide employment opportunities for young and vibrant graduates in Nigeria. This is a marvelous opportunity for you. We know you won’t let it grow wings and fly away.
Today, the demand for Shell services is on the increase and they need interested and qualified applicants to fill up the available vacancies. An applicant who does not have a degree may still be considered if he can demonstrate substantial relevant experience.
ALSO: UBA Recruitment 2022 Application Portal is open for Recruitment – Apply
If you want to work at any of the Shell businesses in Nigeria and also see your dreams come true, read this article to the end and apply all the guidelines listed here.
Before applying for any position in the Shell company, please make sure that you are what you said you are. Have all the necessary credentials. Working with this organization is guaranteed as long as you meet all the following requirements.
If you are opportune to work:
- You will have the opportunity to meet people you otherwise would not have met.
- Shell supplies continuous mentoring and coaching from experienced business leaders.
- Shell financial rewards and benefits are comprehensive. You will be recognized and rewarded through performance-related pay.
- It will help you understand the world better.
- It gives you a sense of identity, shaping the definition of who you are as a person.
- You will have the joy of being independent if you are employed.
- You will get a regular paycheck or salary credited to your account every month.
- You will upgrade your skills by learning new ones. These may include persuasive communication, leadership, administrative, technical, and many others you can ever think of
- You will be amazed at how much you will learn from being around people with different skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who are willing to share what they know.
- You will improve your confidence and social skills.
- It gives your life a sense of meaning and purpose.
General Requirements for the Shell Recruitment 2022/2023
You must meet the following requirements to qualify to work at Shell Nigeria.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Curriculum Vitae
- Candidates with bad criminal record excluding road traffic offenses will not be accepted to work with this agency
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized University
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit
- Applicant interested in the Shell recruitment exercise must not be over 35 years
Below are a few of the many available positions at Shell Nigeria
- Reservoir Engineer
- Process Engineer
- Operations and maintenance
- Civil and Structural Engineer
- Project risk management Engineer
- Security Intelligence Analyst
- Information Technology
- Human Resource
- Welding Engineer
- Shell graduate programme
- Sales and Marketing
- Production Engineer
- Geo science
- Technical and competitive IT
How to Apply for the Shell Recruitment
To apply for any of the Shell businesses in Nigeria, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Shell official web portal at https://www.shell.com.ng/
- Access the Jobs and Careers section on the website
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Make sure you have an updated LinkedIn profile to make filling the form faster
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Make sure your CV is up to date
- Applicants that meet the Shell recruitment requirements will be invited for a screening test. The date, time, and screening centers will be communicated to you via E-mail.
NOTE: Shell Nigeria do not accept resumes via email.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers about the Shell Recruitment
1. Do I need a degree to work at Shell Nigeria?
It depends on the job you are interested in. If a degree is required, it will be stated in the job description. However, an applicant who does not have a degree may still be considered if he can demonstrate substantial relevant experience.
2. When is the Shell Recruitment 2022/2023 Closing date?
The deadline for the Shell Recruitment 2022/2023 registration has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update.
Beware of fraudulent calls and job promises. Also, the application form for the 2022 Shell recruitment is free. Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
Leave a Reply