Direct Link to Apply for NMFB CBN Loan: Link to Apply for NMFB loan 2023/2024 which is Up to N3Million| obl.nmfb.com.ng can be accessed below.
Are you a business person who needs a loan for business growth? Or you need money to start a new line of business. Do you need loans for your SMEs? You need money for your petty cash expenses, if your answer is a resounding yes, then congratulations, the NMFB CBN recovery loan got you covered
The NMFB is issuing loans to businesses, this is in line with the CBN and FG plan to grow small and medium-term entrepreneurs.
The loan tenor range from 3 months 6 months, 9 months, and 36 months depending on the loan chosen
The On-Balance Sheet Lending facility is internal loan of NMFB separate from Central Bank of Nigeria intervention funds administered by the Bank. The OBL facilities are funded from depositors’ funds.
This facility can be applied for by the following:
- Small and Medium Enterprises with good financial track record
- Petty traders with verifiable businesses
- Individuals with verifiable sources of monthly income (including paid employment for at least 6 months)
- Individuals and business owners in need of household equipment/ and other consumer assets
- Individuals and businesses operating within the agricultural value chain
If you are one of the above, you can access this facility from the OBSL loan portal or by visiting any of our branches.
To access the NMFB loan
How link works:
- Visit the loan application portal link https://obl.nmfb.com.ng Here
- Create account and login to fill your information and submit
Nirsal micro finance bank NMFB will get back to you with further instructions regarding your loan application.
It is important to note that NMFB loans are primarily designed for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and individuals engaged in agriculture-related activities.
Therefore, ensure that you meet the eligibility requirements and provide accurate information during the registration
Leave a Reply