EKSU Admission List 2022/2023 is Out on EKSU School Portal to see how to check below.
The admission list for Ekiti State University’s various courses and programs that has been made available on the school’s website now includes the list of candidates who were given admission. To verify that your names are on the list, follow the steps listed below.
The Ekiti State University admission list for the academic year 2022/23 has been made public. This is to let everyone who applied for admission in 2022 or 2023 know that they can check to see if their names are on the Provisional Admission list of successful applicants.
How to Check EKSU Admission List
- Visit eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng
- Click Admission status (https://eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng/check_admission.php)
- Select Admission year i.e. “2022/2023”
- Choose Admission Type as “Post UTME”
- Enter your registration number as username
- If you have been offered admission you will be redirected to print your admission letter
- Visit eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng
- Logon to your admission dashboard (https://eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng/app_signin.php)
- Your admission status will appear as Admitted if you have been offered admission, click a link next to the status to print your admission letter
Candidates successfully admitted into the Ekiti State University (EKSU) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
INSTRUCTION TO CANDIDATES
- Print a copy of this admission letter and follow the instructions on payment of Acceptance and School fees as shown on the
SILY website(www.eksu.edu.ng). OFFER OF PR ADMISSION N DEGREE PROGRAMMES
- 100 LEVEL PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION ADMISSION DEGREE PROGRAMMES
- Go to eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng
- Click on “Student Login”, enter your registration number as username and default password ‘password1‘ as password
- For first-time user, the portal will prompt you to complete your biodata. Fill all information appropriately. Upload your passport photograph and signature.
- Click on Fees Payment at the sidebar to pay your acceptance fees and other required fees.
- Click on Online Screening to upload your documents online. e.g. JAMB Admission Letter, EKSU Admission letter, O’ level result (plus additional qualifications for DE candidates), Birth Certificate, Attestation Letter, Letter from Guarantor, JAMB result slip, Certificate of Origin from your local government.
- Click on O’level to submit your ‘level results online.
- If you have completed, the above steps and your ‘level results has been verified. Click on e-Matriculation to generate your Matric No. and EKSU official email address.
- Click on Course Registration to register your courses for the semester. Note: You can only complete steps 5-8 if you have paid all required fees. If your O’”level results have been verified and you do not meet the requirement for the programme to which you were earlier offered admission, kindly click on Apply for Change of Programme(Course) to submit your request online. You will be notified as soon as the decision is made on your request.
- On resumption, proceed to Academic Affairs Office where you are expected to submit four (4) copies of the documents uploaded in (5) above and evidence of full payment of prescribed fees as stated on your dashboard.
- After completion of the task in 9 above, you will be enabled to print Clearance Slip, Registration Form and Examination Permit.
Note: Ensure you pay your acceptance fees on or before Friday, 10th March, 2023 else you will forfeit the offer of admission.
Also Check: EKSU Acceptance Fee.
Alternatively, the Ekiti State University (EKSU) prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your Ekiti State University (EKSU) admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your EKSU admission status or click on ‘Access my CAPS‘ to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the EKSU admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.