Federal Polytechnic Bali Cut Off Mark 2023/2024 Academic Session
Are you a prospective student of Federal Polytechnic Bali? Have you recently checked your JAMB result and are unsure if your score is sufficient for your desired course? If you answered yes to these questions, then this article is perfect for you. We have compiled a well-researched list of the Federal Polytechnic Bali Cut off Mark for 2023.
The Federal Polytechnic, Bali sets a minimum JAMB score as its cut-off mark, and any candidate interested in gaining admission must meet this requirement. The polytechnic accepts students who have a JAMB score of 110 and above, making them eligible to participate in the Post UTME screening exercise.
For the Post UTME screening, prospective students are expected to achieve a minimum score of 50 out of 100 to be considered for admission.
Now, let’s take a look at the Post UTME cut-off mark for various courses at Federal Polytechnic Bali in 2023:
JAMB Cut-Off Mark Faculty of Engineering
- Agric And Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology: 140 and Above
- Agricultural Technology: 140 and Above
- Animal Health and Production Technology: 140 and Above
- Building Technology: 140 and Above
- Civil Engineering: 140 and Above
- Computer Engineering: 140 and Above
- Crop Production Technology: 140 and Above
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering: 140 and Above
Faculty of General Studies and Management Technology
- Accountancy Department: 140 and Above
- Business Administration and Management: 140 and Above
- General Studies: 140 and Above
- Office Technology and Management: 140 and Above
- Public Administration: 140 and Above
Faculty of Science
- Computer Science: 140 and Above
- Science Laboratory Technology: 140 and Above
- Mathematics and Statistics: 140 and Above
The departmental cut-off mark at Federal Polytechnic Bali is the minimum score required for admission into a specific course of study. This mark varies depending on the department or course. It’s important to note that the cut-off mark may change over time due to factors such as general performance and admission quotas.
Factors influencing the changes in cut-off mark include:
- General Performance: The overall performance of candidates in their SSCE, JAMB, and Post UTME exams can impact the cut-off mark. If students perform exceptionally well, the cut-off mark for a department may increase.
The final admission cut-off mark is calculated based on:
- GPA from relevant O’level subjects (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB).
- Average of JAMB score and Post UTME screening score.
- Admission Quota: Each department has an allocated admission quota determined by the Nigerian University Commission (NUC). Once a department has admitted the maximum number of students according to the quota, further admissions will be restricted, regardless of the candidate’s score. The polytechnic follows a merit hierarchy when admitting students.
The Federal Polytechnic Bali has also released the departmental cut-off marks for 2023. Here is a list of the courses and their respective cut-off marks:
- ND Computer Science Technology: 125
- ND Science Laboratory Technology: 120
- ND Public Administration: 120
- ND Business Administration: 120
- ND Office Technology and Management: 115
- ND Accountancy: 110
- ND Agricultural Technology: 110
- ND Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Eng. Tech.: 110
- ND Electrical and Electronics Engineering Tech.: 110
- ND Computer Engineering Technology: 110
- ND Building Technology: 110
- ND Civil Engineering Technology: 110
- ND Animal Health and Production Technology: 110
- ND Banking and Finance: 110
- ND Marketing: 110
- ND Library and Information Science Technology: 110
Federal Polytechnic Bali’s admission process is highly competitive due to its popularity among students. As a result, there is fierce competition for admission slots at the polytechnic.
Leave a Reply