FG Survival Fund Program 2021 for Nigerians: Steps to Apply can be accessed below:
Federal Government Survival Fund 2021 Application: Hope is not lost if you are yet to apply for the FG Survival Fund Program as another application round is open and on-going. Remember that a few weeks ago the Federal Government of Nigeria launched the Survival Fund Program targeted at individual artisans and small businesses. In a report, already FG has paid 59,000* artisan beneficiaries across 24 states (*the number of beneficiaries has long surpassed this figure by now).
The Survival Fund Program includes Payroll Support, Guaranteed Offtake and MSME Grant. The FG MSME CRM & MIS Platform, which is dedicated for the survival fund program, is to help with the digital registration, onboarding and management of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises for the program.
The objective of the FG MSME CRM & MIS Platform is to help with the digital registration, onboarding and management of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises for the Federal Government Survival Fund Program. The program includes Payroll Support, Guaranteed Offtake and MSME Grant. The CRM & MIS Platform will also enable the inventory management of the Guaranteed Offtake Scheme. This program is part of the Economic Sustainability Plan, which aims to support and protect these businesses from the potential vulnerabilities brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic.
What to Know About the Survival Fund Program
- The program is part of the Economic Sustainability Plan, which aims to support and protect these businesses from the potential vulnerabilities brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- There are three categories of the program
- Payroll Support – assists in paying employees of a business
- Guaranteed Offtake – assists businesses to kick start or in rebuilding
- MSME Grant – free grants for Micro, Small and Medium sized Enterprises.
- Any Nigerian with a running business (registered or not registered) can apply for either of the categories they qualify for.
Survival Fund 2021 | Steps to Partake in the Program
Step 1: REGISTER
The very first step to be part of the Federal Government Survival Fund Program is to register with your business and(or) personal information on the survival fund application portal.
Step 2: ONBOARD
After registering on the platform, the next is to complete the onboarding process by adding Organisation, Bank and Employees details.
Step 2: GET PAID
Once your application has been successfully verified, you are then eligible to get paid under the scheme applied for.
How to Register for FG Survival Fund Program 2021
The following Steps will guide you in registering for the survival fund 2021 program;
- Proceed to the Survival fund registration portal survivalfund.gov.ng
- Click on the ‘Start Here’ button, that will take you to the survival fund application form options
- Choose the category you want to apply for, by clicking ‘Payroll Support Register’, ‘MSME Grant Register’ or ‘Guaranteed Offtake Register’
- Fill in your information in the form as correct as possible to avoid disqualification at verification state
After successful registration, you will;
- Receive an Activation Code on your mobile, use to activate your profile
- Login to Your Profile to proceed with the onbording process.