Luchi Group is a technological Conglomerate with specialty in Smart technology (IoT, AI) and hardware infrastructure deployment.
We are an IT and smart Tech conglomerate with specilaty in Software as a service (SaaS), Artificial intelligence, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front End Software Developer
Employment Type: Contract
- We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Skills and Qualifications
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- Minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Note: A UI/UX designer is expected to deliver finished resources for the developer to incorporate into the doftware and app. However, quite often a front-end web developer needs to make some small adjustments.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
N100,000 – N250,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Leave a Reply