How To Easily Generate PYES Username and Password For Application Submission
GoldenNewsNg earlier reported that the registration for the Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) of the Federal Government is still ongoing
If you have been finding it hard to submit your application due to no functional Submit Button, Username, and Password issues, reapply, before final submission, a page will pop up asking you to create an account or sign in to your account.
If you are facing this kind challenge when trying to submit P-YES application on the portal, relax you are not the only one experiencing this. It is actually a general problem.
But the good news is that the P-Yes Portal is now responsive. You can now proceed to resubmit your application on P-Yes portal alone. Note: it is totally free don’t fall victims for scammers.
GoldenNewsNg gathered that the Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) is structured as a Public Private Partnership (PPP) initiative conceived and designed by the Office of the Special Assistant to the President on Youth & Students’ Affairs (OSA-PYSA).
Current Status: The P-Yes registration portal Now Open for Young Nigerians
The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) is structured as a Public Private Partnership (PPP) initiative conceived and designed by the Office of the Special Assistant to the President on Youth & Students’ Affairs (OSA-PYSA).
The initiative with The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme, P-YES is designed to run in partnership with State Governments, Multilateral Development Organizations and the private sector, to develop a mechanism for the facilitation of Nigeria’s Employment and Youth empowerment drive.
Our vision is to empower the Nigerian youth through creating opportunities and the enabling environment for wealth creation by arming the youth with requisite skills, knowledge and resources that will make them productive, thereby reducing poverty and creating an economically empowered youth population that are strategically positioned to creatively and meaningfully contribute to nation building.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian male or female between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Applicant must have a means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
- Applicant must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefitting from the scheme.
- Ability to communicate in Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language.
- Provable upright character and a stable mind.
- Applicant must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader.
- Ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
- Beneficiary should possess the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities.
- Applicants Must Complete a guarantor’s form.