Good day and welcome to GoldenNewsNg once again! if this your first time of visiting this informative blog, we appreciate you, GoldenNewsNg aim is to keep its readers informed of latest trends, Empowerment opportunity, Business Updates, Daily life hacks, Entertainment and Lots more…
SO, we’ve heard and seen a lot of people complaining about Loan Lending App from Accessing Your Phone Contacts which has led to Image Tarnishing , well, it can be very annoying but worry less, because we just came across a video online which have been useful to some of our users, so read on let me share with you.
This Is Done To Avoid Unnecessary Frivolous, Image Tarnishing Messages Many Bank Apps Send To The Clients Contact After Default Which The Federal Government Of Nigeria Has Clearly Warned Against
Watch video tutorial on FACEBOOK HERE
Are you interested in getting quick loans with no collateral and minimal interest rate, from the comfort of your home or office.
With Online loan apps getting Loan for business, Emergencies, Health issues and other unforeseen issues has been made easy, with the easy repayment plans, minimal documentation, low-interest rates, and quick disbursal.
- Kuda Loan
Kuda is a bank just like first bank, wema bank, access bank and every other banks in Nigeria.
Kuda bank is a monetary company that is solely online and carries out financial operations with a banking license from the Central Bank of Nigeria.
How To Get Kuda Loan.
Kuda bank offers loan for their active users. If you are active on the Kuda bank mobile app, you will be able to get loan quickly.
Yes: with kuda bank, it’s possible to take quick short-term loans without doing any paperwork.
And Also, you can decide to pay them back at any time,with just 0.3% daily interest.
If you are ready, here’s how to apply for a Kuda Loan.
- Go to Google play store, and search for “Kuda bank”
- Install and Open the Kuda app, then swipe to your borrowed account.
- Click on borrow.
- And click on Get your Overdraft.
- Touch next, to proceed
- Now Input the amount you want to borrow and then click done.
- You will be asked to enter your PIN.
- Verify your transaction PIN.
- You can also use Face or fingerprint to verify the transaction.
- Now click on okay.
- And transfer your money to any bank.
2. Blocka Cash
Blocka Cash provides easy loans in Nigeria. Blocka cash is both available on the Android app store and Apple app store.
You can access short-term loans on Blocka from at least N5,000 and up to N50,000 depending on your credit score.
The requirements for a Blocka cash loan include:
- You must be at least 21 years of age.
- You might need to provide a valid Government
- Interest rate: 3% per month – of 10% per month
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR): 36% to 120%.
- Loan tenure: 60 to 180 days
- Repayment channels: Debit Card, Quickteller, and direct transfer