People Capacity Management is a human resources and management consulting firm located in Lagos, Nigeria.
We provide services, expertise and resources to both the private and public sectors through our deep knowledge of issues specific to industries and sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Manager
- Manage the staffing process, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring and on boarding.
- Partner with management to ensure strategic HR goals are aligned with business initiatives.
- Maintain HR systems and processes.
- Ensure job descriptions are up to date and compliant with all local, state and federal regulations.
- Develop training materials and performance management programs to help ensure employees understand their job responsibilities.
- Create a compensation strategy for all employees based on market research and pay surveys.
- Investigate employee issues and conflicts and brings them to resolution.
- Ensure the organization’s compliance with local, state and federal regulations
- Use performance management tools to provide guidance and feedback to team
- Conduct performance and salary reviews.
- Design and implement employee retention strategies.
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration or relevant field.
- Additional HR training or professional certification (SHRM-CP, CIPM) will be a plus.
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist.
- 5 – 7 years experience.
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures.
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems will be a plus.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Aptitude in problem-solving.
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach.
Application Closing Date
21st October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Interested and qualified applicants must reside in Abuja.