Job Vacancy at IPT PowerTech : Apply for Regional Manager at IPT PowerTech Group following the guideline below.
Regional Manager at IPT PowerTech Group
Are you an experienced telecom professional with leadership skills? IPT PowerTech Group is recruiting a Regional Manager for our Lagos location. Discover the details of the job, qualifications, and how to apply in this blog post.
Are you ready to take the next step in your telecom career and become a leader in one of the industry’s most respected companies? IPT PowerTech Group is looking for a Regional Manager for their Lagos office, and this could be your golden opportunity. In this blog post, we will delve into the job description, qualifications, and how to apply for this exciting role.
About IPT PowerTech Group
IPT PowerTech Group is a renowned energy systems integrator and energy-efficient solutions provider. With over 4,500 specialists across the Middle East, Africa, and Southeast Asia, we offer a wide range of customized telecom hybrid solutions. Our company, established in 1993, is built on a strong record of operational excellence, with in-house solutions development and manufacturing capabilities. We provide end-to-end services, from design and manufacturing to final integration.
Job Title: Regional Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Purpose of the Job
As a Regional Manager at IPT PowerTech, your role is critical in maintaining the integrity and performance of our network. You will oversee the day-to-day activities of the Regional Operations team and provide guidance and leadership.
- Network Power Performance: You will be responsible for ensuring the overall network power performance in your assigned region meets company standards.
- Objective Setting: Set objectives for the Regional Technical Officers (RTOs) in your area and monitor their performance against these objectives to achieve national Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- MTTR and Failure Reduction: Ensure a reduction in Mean Time to Repair (MTTR) and failure counts in your assigned region.
- Stakeholder Relationships: Nurture strong working relationships between the region and all parties, both internal and external.
- Resource Allocation: Oversee proper site team dimensioning, resource allocation, and cost control.
- Meetings: Hold regular meetings with RTOs to discuss department performance, special projects, and any issues between staff and management.
- Diesel Usage: Provide monthly diesel usage reports and manage overall diesel usage in your assigned region in line with company guidelines.
- Client Interaction: Have regular meetings with clients to discuss regional issues.
- Communication: Interact with the Operations Director and attend monthly meetings with other Regional Managers.
- Performance Assessment: Perform annual assessments of each RTO based on company policy and the objectives and performance criteria mentioned earlier.
- Resource Management: Ensure that resources, materials, and personnel are available to meet all regional network objectives.
- Training: Ensure that staff receive adequate training, both formal and informal, and provide succession planning and career paths for staff.
- Quality and Safety: Introduce quality and safety awareness procedures in the region and monitor performance for compliance.
- Budget Management: Assist in preparing annual budget requirements and manage the allocated operations budget.
- Procedures and Policies: Assist in the development of new operations procedures and policies.
- Records Management: Keep accurate and updated site records, staff records, tools, and company assets.
- Project Management: Manage other small projects in the region as directed by superiors.
- First Degree in a related course (preferably in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering)
- Project Management certification is an added advantage
- Master’s Degree in related fields is an added advantage
- Training within the industry
- A minimum of 12 years’ experience in Telecom, with a strong background in the telecoms industry, network operations, and managed services experience, with at least 5 years in a managerial role.
- Experience in Electrical and Mechanical Equipment workings
- At least 3 years in a managerial role.
Skills / Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of network transmission, Microwave RF transmission, and multiplexing systems
- Familiarity with interconnect and licensing as per the telecommunications act
- Budget management skills
- Goal-setting and monitoring abilities
- Innovation and adaptability to evolving technology
- Leadership and conflict resolution skills
- Self-discipline and a strong work ethic
- High integrity and sober disposition
- Proficiency in MS Office packages
Application Closing Date Not Specified.
IPT PowerTech Group Recruitment Application Portal : IPT PowerTech Portal
Method of Application Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Don’t miss this opportunity to advance your career with IPT PowerTech Group. Apply now and be a part of a dynamic and innovative team that’s shaping the future of the telecom industry. Your journey starts here!