This post contains update on the Lagos State Scholarship and Bursary Award 2021/2022
The Lagos State Scholarship Board is the agency in charge of scholarship, bursary and other related matter within the state, it grants scholarship awards to deserving indigenes in various tertiary institution of full-time studies in other to assist these students financially.
- Evidence of indigeneship from:-
- (a) An Oba and
- (b) Local Government Council
- Letter of Current Admission.
- Student’s Identity Card.
- Birth Certificate.
- Academic Certificates obtained.
- JAMB result slip.
- Lagos State Residents Registration Agency (LASSRA) identification card of the applicant.
- Photocopy of the payment receipt.
- Downloaded application form.
- Any other documentary evidence.
Please ensure that your forms are procured directly
Lagos State Scholarship and Bursary Award Application process
- Visit https://lagosscholarship.org and click on ‘to continue registration’ on the tab
- Fill in all required details to start the Application
- Click on ‘Start Application’
- A pop up will display A GENERATED PIN, write down the pin for future references.
- Click on ‘Proceed’
- A page will display the SCHOLARSHIP OR BURSARY option, pick what you applying for and Add the pin which was generated earlier on to the available tab.
- Click on ‘Continue’
- Then you’ll generate a Web GUID (it is a payment code that’ll process your payment).
(Note: Kindly write down the code for reference purpose.)
- Click on ‘Proceed to Payment’
- Make payment with your preferred option. (Note it’s best to make payment with your card)
- Click on ‘Proceed’
- After completing the payment process, a successful page will be displayed.
- Click on the ‘Print Revenue Receipt’ link below to generate evidence of payment.
- Go back to the Lagos State Scholarship board Home page, click on ‘Payment Validator’on the top tab.
- Input your payment reference code (Web GUID)
- Click on ‘GENERATE APPLICATION ID’
- Payment successful Page will be displayed, Stating ‘Your Application ID has been sent your mail and Phone number.
- Continue with filling the forms
Doing all this successfully, you can say you are done with registering either your BURSARY or SCHOLARSHIP form.