Latest JAMB News On Extension Of 2022 UTME Registration Deadline can be accessed below.
GoldenNewsNg reports that the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), on Friday, said there may be no extension of registration deadline for candidates, for the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
The Registrar of the board, Prof. Is’haq Oloyede, made this known while monitoring the registration exercise in some centres on Friday, in Lagos State.
He noted that from observation and feelers reaching the board from states across Nigeria reveal that the exercise has been seamless, hence there may be no room for an extension.
UTME registration began on Saturday, Feb. 19 and will be concluded on March 26.
“We’re not expecting any extension. I want to say that we are very happy with the way the exercise has been going, two weeks after it started,” Oloyede.
He mentioned that there has been no complaint concerning the code 55019, where candidates should send their NIN numbers to.
How To Register For JAMB 2022 Online
Step By Step On How To Register For JAMB 2022/2023
- Create a Personal E-mail Address
- Get an Active Mobile Phone Number
- Create your JAMB Profile
- Buy JAMB e-PIN Online or from Any Bank Nationwide
- Get your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Get your O’level/A’level Result Printout
- Write down All your Biodata to Avoid Mistakes
- Budget 5,000 for all the Registration Processes
Finally, Visit any JAMB accredited CBT centre with your biodata, E-pin, and Profile Code for online registration
JAMB 2022: How To Buy JAMB ePin 2022 Online With Ease
- Go to JAMB ePin Portal via https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/
- Click on BUY 2022 UTME/DE PIN
- Provide your JAMB Profile Code
- Make Payment of 4,700
- Follow the procedure on the portal to procure or retrieve your ePin
- Buy JAMB ePin Online using your MasterCard
- Finally, walk into the nearest JAMB accredited centre to complete your registration.
- Walk into the nearest JAMB accredited CBT
- Make payment
- Provide your JAMB profile code
- After payment, your PIN will be delivered to you.
GoldenNewsNg reports that the number of students across Lagos State expected to gain admission into tertiary institutions, are expected to increase beginning from 2022, following the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) inclusion of the two newly established public varsities into lists of schools open to provide tertiary education in the country. Read More