Latest Npower News For Today Sunday 20th June 2022 :NPower Stipend payment update , Npower News , N-Power Stipend News and Npower April stipend payment , including Npower May and June Payment News Now date for Npower April stipend payment , date for Npower May stipend payment and Latest Information from NASIMS Management can be accessed below.
Good day applicants, here are the latest N-Power Batch C news headlines updates for today, Monday, 20th June 2022, on GOLDENNEWSNG
Npower management released an Important information to all its beneficiaries regarding deployment and physical verification on potential scams by fraudstars.
According to Npower, beneficiaries should Kindly disregard and ignore any message or messages or posts requesting you to send your Npower details if you need an assistance in redeployments, location change etc. Such information does not emanate from us, Npower said.
Forward your complaints for adequate resolutions to our verified social media platforms and call center! Do not fall for scams! Be informed, Npower warned.
For Npower batch C stream 2 Shortlisted applicants asking for the physical verification deadline, what we know at the moment is that in the earlier statement given by Npower management, physical verification started on the 14th to 25th of June 2022. So we don’t know whether Npower management will extend the closing date yet.
However, if there is any changes regarding the Npower physical verification closing date, you will be the first to know so stay tuned.
Npower Batch C Stream 1 April stipend payment will commence soon. According to Nasims.
Npower Latest News on payment of April, May and June Stipends Today Monday, June 20, 2022
Has Npower Batch C Stream 1 beneficiaries been terminated by NASIMS management?
It is not true that NASIMS management has exited Npower Batch C Stream 1 beneficiaries, as reported on various social media platforms.
The Npower Batch C Stream 1 Programme will end in August 2022, according to GoldenNewsNg. The program is set to run for a year. It began in September 2021.
Meanwhile, NASIMS management has remained silent regarding the nine Npower Batch C Stream 1 April and May stipend payments.
The Latest on Npower Stipends for April and May: Has stipend payment begun?
The social media rumor that NASIMS management has begun the payment process for Npower stipends for April and May is false.
At the time of writing, NASIMS management had yet to issue a statement regarding the payment of Npower stipends to beneficiaries in April and May.
When NASIMS management begins the payment process of Npower April and May stipends to beneficiaries, GoldenNewsNg will be the first to notify you.
How To Edit Date of Birth On Nasims Portal To Solve Verify Account Number Error
1. Login to the Nasims self-service portal https://nasims.gov.ng
2. Check your bio data on the overview page to see if your BVN is validated and that your bank account is provided. If it is provided, ignore this update because you are safe. If not then complete the next steps:
3. Click edit on your Nasims dashboard overview page, clean your date of birth and add it again and submit! Only your date of birth will be updated.
4. Then go back to the deployment page and verify your account number. This will work if your issue is related to birth date except if you are faced with other issues.
NASIMS Portal is Back Online | Login Your Npower Account Dashboard Now
NASIMS Portal is Back Online, You Can Now Access your Dashboard
The portal is now active again. You can now access your dashboard while you wait for your payment to be processed.
Today’s NASIMS Portal Login 2022 Dashboard | nasims gov ng – Npower portal Login for batch C stream 1 & 2 redeployment, Physical verification & enrolment portal
NPower News Today: Latest News on Shortlisted Applicant And Beneficiary, Npower Nasims Dashboard
Today’s Npower news will cover What Shortlisted, Applicant, And Beneficiary Means On Npower Nasims Dashboard. So keep reading!
The physical verification of the Npower batch C stream 2 has commenced, but one thing that several Npower applicants are still unsure about is the distinction between applicant, beneficiaries, and shortlisted categorically stated on their dashboard.
1. Npower Applicant simply means that you have applied to Npower and your information has been entered on the Npower Nasims applicants dashboard.
2. Npower Shortlisted simply indicates that a Npower applicants has been successfully selected for the next stage of the Npower enrollment process. This group of applicants has been biometrically screened and is awaiting the next round.
3. NPower Beneficiaries are applicants who have successfully completed the Npower enrollment process, passed the physical verification, and been deployed to PPA.
Note: Your application status may indicate Shortlisted on the Nasims dashboard overview page, but you will remain an applicant on the screening, verification, and deployment pages until Npower approves you for physical verification, at which point your status will change to Beneficiary.
4.Existing Npower Beneficiaries/Volunteers are Npower beneficiaries who are already serving in various places of primary assignment and earning stipends.
5. Disengaged or departed Npower Volunteers are Npower Program Beneficiaries who have finished their service term and have been disengaged or graduated.
6. Prospective Npower applicants are those who are not currently Npower beneficiaries who are interested in applying and becoming beneficiaries.
Leave a Reply