This post contains Latest Survival Fund News
Survival Fund Guaranteed Off take Stimulus Scheme Application Form Portal 2021
MSME Guaranteed Offtake Scheme Application Registration Form 2021 – The MSME Guaranteed Offtake Scheme is one of the Federal Government’s economic support measures to assist micro and small businesses affected by the pandemic.
The Steering Committee of the MSMEs Survival Fund and Guaranteed Off-take Stimulus Scheme -A. MSME Grant portal is now open.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian National
- Applicant must be registered with the Cooperate Affairs Commission (CAC) with at least a business name.
- Applicant must be ready to produce under NAFDAC and SON specifications.
- Applicants must have a verifiable BVN and bank account number.
- Applicant must have at least two (2) staff members.
SURVIVAL FUNDS 2021 STEP BY STEP GUIDELINES ON HOW TO APPLY.
We will give you a level of instruction on how to go about your registration but before that, make sure that the CEO / Proprietor who is the registered business owner, and follow all the requirement is more appropriate to fill out the application and add a minimum of 3 and a minimum of 10 of its staff.
1. Personal registration
2. Activate your account
3. Organisation registration..
How to Register/Apply for Guaranteed Offtake Stimulus Scheme 2021
Applicants for the Guaranteed Offtake Stimulus Scheme are to visit