Manchester United Latest Transfer News For Today 13th September 2022 : The latest in Manchester United fixtures, rumors, and signings, including updates on Cristiano Ronaldo.
Welcome to GoldenNewsNg, We have compiled all the Manchester United Latest Transfer News For Today.
- Cristiano Ronaldo rejected an offer from Saudi Arabian club Al-Hilal this summer. The offer was worth €243m over two years. That is €2.3m-a-week.
- Manchester United and Erik ten Hag started a much-needed rebuild during the summer transfer window, however they won’t be able to make any further additions until the January window opens.
- United signed deals for Tyrell Malacia, Christian Eriksen, Lisandro Martinez, Casemiro, and Antony, even though they didn’t get their top target, Frenkie de Jong. This was a well-known pursuit.
- Martin Dubravka happened to come on loan from Newcastle, which is backed by the Saudis, to make up for Dean Henderson leaving.
- Malacia, Eriksen, and Martinez have quickly become mainstays in the starting XI since he joined the club. Antony also made an impression on his unveiling before the Brazilian played extra minutes in the Europa League opener against Spanish team Real Sociedad.
Chelsea scout admits interest in Antony before United move
Piet de Visser, a scout for Chelsea, said that the Blues were keeping an eye on Antony even as he was coming up through the ranks in Brazil, but they lost out to Manchester United.
“Together with Hans van der Zee we saw him for the first time at Brazil’s youth ranks and we were both charmed by him. That was a few years ago, just before he went to Ajax.
“I thought he had to make an intermediate step and then Hans suggested Ajax. And then we would take him right from Ajax. We couldn’t get him, I would have wanted him.”
Ajax boss makes United confession ahead of Liverpool clash
Alfred Schreuder, the coach of Ajax, has said that he has been watching footage of Manchester United’s 2-1 win over Liverpool in preparation for his team’s Champions League match against Liverpool at Anfield tonight.
The Dutch club will go to England aiming to improve on its 4-0 win over Rangers last Wednesday.
Arias ‘poised to join United’
El Deportivo claims that United manager Erik ten Hag is “leading the way” to bring Santiago Arias to Old Trafford.
The 30-year-old Colombian is a free agent right now after leaving Atletico Madrid. People say that United are “ready to offer a deal” to the right back, who could offer Diogo Dalot some competition.
United ‘braced’ for fresh Ronaldo approach
The Sun reported that United are “prepping” for Saudi Arabia to make another deal for Cristiano Ronaldo.
Saudi giants Al Hilal were interested in the 37-year-old player in the summer. He hasn’t scored a goal yet this season.
It is said that Saudi clubs are planning to sign the Portuguese player in January.