MTN Foundation Scholarship Portal 2022: MTN Foundation Scholarship 2022/2023, See below for details on how to apply, requirements, eligibility, and deadline.
This is to inform the general public that the MTN Foundation Scholarship Awards Form for 2022 is out.
Are you interested in MTN Foundation Scholarship 2022/2023 to study in Nigeria, it will excite you to know that the MTN Foundation Scholarship 2022/2023 application form is now available.
GoldenNewsNg bring to you a scholarship opportunity from MTN Foundation Scholarship, If you are a Nigerian student, and interested in the MTN Foundation Scholarship 2022/2023 to study in Nigeria, then read further because every details you need to know about the ongoing scholarship is here. Are you interested in the MTN Scholarship For Undergraduates 2022 for undergraduate programmes?
If yes, then this post you are currently reading is for you. It contains all the information you need and all you need to know about the MTN Foundation Scholarship 2022/2023 for undergraduates ranging from Eligible state, Type, Value Of Scholarship, Eligibility, requirements, how to apply, application deadline, and how to successfully apply for the scholarship.
Eligibility For MTN Foundation Scholarship 2022/2023
- Applicants Must Be Nigerian Students.
- Applicants Must Be Proficient In English Language.3rd-year students from Public Tertiary Institutions with 3.5 CGPA or its equivalent Second Class Upper HND Students with a minimum of 3.0GPA (Upper credit) at their OND Programme Scholarships will be renewed for the existing students who have maintained a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 or its equivalent (second class upper/upper credit).
- Blind students studying any discipline in their 2nd and 3rd year, with a minimum CCPA of 2.5 or its equivalent, are open to apply for the SBSS.
- Applicants must be eligible 300 level students studying Science & Technology related courses and blind students studying in Public Tertiary Institutions (Universities, Polytechnics, and Colleges of Education) across Nigeria.
3rd-year students from Public Tertiary Institutions with 3.5 CGPA or its equivalent Second Class Upper HND Students with a minimum of 3.0GPA (Upper credit) at their OND Programme Scholarships will be renewed for the existing students who have maintained a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 or its equivalent (second class upper/upper credit).
- Go to https://foundation.mtnonline.com/scholarship/stss.
- Obtain the MTN Foundation Scholarship Via MTN Foundation Scholarship Portal.
- Click on the Scholarship form publication therein.
- Follow the instructions provided on the portal to successfully register and apply for the MTN Foundation Scholarship exercise.
- Print out your Scholarship Registration slip afterward.
- Finally, Wait for the feedback.
Duration Of Scholarships:
- Not specified
Number Of Scholarships:
- Not specified
Deadline For ASUU Scholarship 2022
The management of the MTN Foundation Scholarship has announced 15th August 2022 as the latest closing date/deadline.
All qualified and interested applicants are to take advantage of this window and finish all registration.