NAFDAC Recruitment Portal 2023: Apply Online for National Agency for Food Drug Administration and Control Jobs
Looking to join the National Agency for Food Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) and pursue a rewarding career in the health sector? Discover how to apply and increase your chances of being selected for the NAFDAC recruitment exercise in 2023.
To begin the application process, visit the official NAFDAC recruitment portal at www.nafdac.gov.ng. This portal provides all the necessary information and forms for the application process. Read on to find out the requirements and steps to successfully apply for the NAFDAC recruitment.
NAFDAC offers an excellent opportunity for young health graduates to start a career in the health sector. It is important to note that the NAFDAC 2023 registration application form is currently not available. Beware of any misleading information claiming ongoing recruitment at NAFDAC. Any official announcements regarding recruitment will be made on the NAFDAC official portal and other reputable news channels.
The application form and process for NAFDAC recruitment are completely free. You can access the forms online through the NAFDAC application site at www.nafdac.gov.ng.
NOTE: Currently, NAFDAC 2023 recruitment form will soon be available and recruitment is yet to begin. From reliable sources, NAFDAC will very soon commence a massive recruitment exercise in which the portal will then be open and applications will be accepted. Closing date too has not yet been announced as the time of publishing this article.
NAFDAC requires certain qualifications and criteria for recruitment in 2023. The basic requirements are as follows:
- Higher Qualifications: HND or BSc from a recognized institution.
- Nationality: Nigerian.
- Minimum Age: 18-35 years old.
- Preferred Qualification: SSCE, NECO, and NABTEB with 5 Credits, including Mathematics and English.
- Location: Nationwide.
- Gender: Male and Female.
- Other Requirements: Computer Literacy and English proficiency.
To apply for the NAFDAC recruitment in 2023, follow these steps:
- Visit the official NAFDAC recruitment website at www.nafdac.gov.ng.
- Fill in all the required information in the provided spaces on the portal.
- Click on “submit application” after completing the form.
- Wait for the release of the NAFDAC employment shortlist. If your name is on the list, you will proceed to the next phase of the recruitment process.
For the latest updates and information about NAFDAC recruitment, feel free to contact us. We value your feedback on the National Agency for Food Drug Administration and Control recruitment process and would like to know which specific details you are interested in learning more about.