NPC Adhoc Staff Update: NPC Enumerators and Supervisors Application Approval ongoing
As the commission plans to train the enumerators and supervisors, mop-up approval of the Enumerator and Supervisor Adhoc Staff Application has begun at the National Population Commission.
Before the final shortlisting of applicants who will be successful, the Approval of Application is a pre-selection of applicants who will participate in E-Learning, Virtual Class Room Training, and LGA Level Training.
Read Also : NPC Adhoc Staff Salary for 2023 Census
Even applicants who did not attend the screening had their applications approved, indicating that “Approval” of NPC Adhoc Staff applicants is not solely contingent on attendance at the screening.
The Shortlisting (Approval) of Enumerators and Supervisors to be trained for the 2023 Population and Housing Census Exercise has not yet been completed in all states, but some have completed it.
Check your NPC Adhoc Staff Application Status using the new method outlined below if you are an NPC Enumerator or Supervisor Applicant, regardless of whether you attended Screening:
1. Download and Install Phoenix Browser
2. Open the Phoenix Browser
4. A pop-up, “The name of the Website doesn’t match name on the Certificate. Continue?” Just press “Ok”
5. When the NPC Adhoc Staff Applicants Status Checker Website opens, Click on “Check Application Status”
6. Enter your NIN or Application Code.
8. If your Application is APPROVED, Congratulations, you have been selected to participate in 2023 Nationwide Population and Housing Census Programme.
2. When the NPC Adhoc Staff Applicants Status Checker Website opens, Click on “Check Application Status”
3.Enter your NIN or Application Code.
4. If your Status in PENDING, Kindly refer to No 7 above
5. If your Application is APPROVED, Congratulations, you have been selected to participate in 2023 Nationwide Population and Housing Census Exercise.
Note that the new method being used in checking the NPC Adhoc Staff Application Status is because the NPC Adhoc Staff Application Website’s Certificate expired. Hence, it could not be accessed using some Browsers.
After Approval, the next thing is to update your Bank Account Details, then wait for Self-Learning and Virtual Class Room Training enrolment invitation, after which LGA Level Training will be conducted in 774 LGAs nationwide.
According to the NPC, 623,797 Enumerators and 125,944 Supervisors will be engaged for the 2023 Population and Housing Census Exercise, in addition to other NPC Adhoc Staff consisting of 24,001 Data Quality Assistants, 12,000 Field Cordinators, 1,000 Data Quality Managers, 1,639 Training Center Adminstrators, and 59,000 LGA Facilitators.