Latest Npower News In Nigeria , NPower News Today 2021 April, Batch A, B & C News, NEXIT, Stipend,N-Power Beneficiaries exit Strategies, CBN Empowerment Portal Login 2021 Sunday, 4th April 2021 has been compiled by GoldenNewsNg.
NMFB Loan Registration 2021 – Check NMFB Loan Update, CBN Covid 19 Loan Status
The NIRSAL Microfmance bank Loan application/registration 2021 portal is open for household, micro enterprises and SMEs business owners to expand their business.
nmfb.com.ng is the official application link and portal for the application of CBN N50Billion Covid-19 Support loan.nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support/to apply – get Access up to N25 Million Targeted Credit Facility for COVID-19 today and expand your business.
- Households: Households with verifiable evidence of livelihood adversely impacted by COVID-19
- Micro enterprises: Existing enterprises with verifiable evidence of business activities adversely affected as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs): Enterprises with bankable plans to take advantage of opportunities arising from the COVID-19 pandemic.
GoldenNewsNg gathered that The Commercial Agriculture Credit Scheme (CACS) is a loan scheme established by a dual collaboration of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), and Federal Ministry of Agriculture to support and fast track the improvements/development of the agricultural sector of the country.
Features of CACS loan
- The maximum limit for medium and large scale private businesses is two billion naira (N2,000,000,000) while State Governments has no limit.
- Any private sector entity that wishes to participate must have at least a fifty million naira (N50,000,000) worth of farm asset. This should not in anyway have the cost of farm land attached to the base worth.
- In the case of State Government Irrevocable Standing Payment Order is required.Click Here to see Benefits Attached to CACS loan
Requirements for CBN CACS Loan application
- A formal application for the loan.
- Article of Association and a Memorandum.
- Certificate of Incorporation.
- Business Plan.
- Board Resolution to Borrow from the scheme.
GoldenNewsNg gathered that Federal Government has disbursed the sum of N27 billion to applicant that applied for the Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) category of the the survival fund tagged MSMEs Survival Fund Scheme.
Furthermore, the federal Government has also commence the payment of funds to 166,000 Nigerians who applied as artisans. Those who falls in this category will receive 30,000 for support of their businesses.
Are you aware that over 283,032 employees that work with various MSMEs across the country have received the fund through the management of the organisation they work with?
The survival fund is really a strong buffer against the impact of the COVID-19.
How to Fix NMFB CBN Covid-19 TCF Loan Application Invalid bvn Issues
This guide will help you on how you can successfully apply for COVID-19 Targeted Credit Facility Loan for Nigerians
- For Applicants applying for the household loan visit https://nmfbloans.nmfb.com.ng/covid19tcfhousehold
- For Applicants applying for microenterprises or SMEs loan visit https://nmfbloans.nmfb.com.ng/covid19tcfsme
- Click on “NEW” and then click on next. Your application reference number will pop up, kindly write it down or screenshot it. It will be required when you try to login to check the progress of your application.
- Then click on continue to proceed and then NEXT.
- The new page will request you to fill in your personal information, this includes, your bvn, names, state of origin, etc.
- Note, do not fill your bvn immediately. Kindly fill in your state of residence, enter your email, confirm your email, enter your marital status, phone number and then answer the rest of the questions you are allowed to answer.
At this stage, you will see that you still cannot edit your name, gender and birth status, please ignore and go ahead and fill in your Bank (BVN) Verification Number (BVN). Your Bank Verification Number should be the last part to be filled.
In clearer terms ”Answer all the questions you have entered. Then type your BVN and press next on your keyboard. This will boot the BVN and once your BVN is authenticated, every line you can access cannot be written by themselves “.
Then click the next button to continue, it will move you to the next step but if the page doesn’t move any further please reload the page again and try these steps again, but I am pretty sure this will move to the next step.
Under NMFB management, the Bank and its partners are constantly working to ensure that operations are resolved quickly in the short term.