Npower News Update – NPower Batch C Shortlist, NPower Fingerprint Biometric Enrollment can be accessed below..
GoldenNewsNg report up-to-date NPower latest news on payment, Npower news update, recruitment, list of shortlisted candidates, names of selected candidates, pre-selection list, NPower stipend news, NPower assessment test date, time & venue, salary structure, and upcoming NPower News.
Npower Latest news on payments of January and February 2022
Payment in Today’s Npower Party C1 January and February Payment News – Party C (1 stream) Npower program recipients should expect another payment.
Payment for January and February stipend, which are currently under review, typically begins in the first month and immediately thereafter. It is advisable to keep your accounts authentic.
Recipients paying unsuccessful scholarships should note that, as mentioned earlier, all failed payments will be resolved and payments will be made to the affected recipients. If you’ve successfully received a previous payment through the same account, you don’t have to worry.
According to the information gathered, Npower management Nasims today, in 2022. on 1 March, resumed the payment of the December stipends after lengthy processing. “While we’re not happy with the delay, all the beneficiaries who didn’t pay for December will definitely get paid,” Nasims said.
They greet you with your patience during the December scholarship payment process and inform you that the January and February scholarship payments will begin shortly. Note that the backlog is still improving and is being paid for.
If you have a payment complaint, you can contact Npower Nasims Support at the following contact details:
Email: [email protected]
Call: 01888540, 092203102, 018888148 or 018888189
Npower News: Fingerprint Biometric Enrollment for Batch C Stream 2 – Nasims
In Today’s Npower latest News 2022 – Nasims management has earlier opened Nasims portal for registered Batch C applicants which you can use to see if you have been shortlisted, not shortlisted for Stream 1 recruitment.
This process is for all applicants who have previously applied for the Npower application, go to the Nasims portal and login with their username and password and then go to the Nomination Category to check. Upon checking your Nasims Dashboard, a message written to Batch C Stream 2 applicants will appear;
Many of our applicants are asking how to get Nasims Biometrics fingerprint verification software, we will share the software link through this post so that you can install it in your computer if you want to do fingerprint capturing yourself. So read on!
It should also be noted here that this post is strictly for Batch C Stream 2 Enforcer applicants whose profile has been successfully screened for Biometrics Fingerprint Capturing Verification. If your profile has not been verified, ignore it until your profile is verified.
- Please note that phones cannot be used for biometrics fingerprint capturing. Before clicking on that fingerprint capturing button, make sure you are at a cybercafe to capture your fingerprint or you have a laptop with a fingerprint capturing device. Any mistake at this time could hinder your deployment.
- When you click on the Capture Fingerprint button on your Nasims Dashboard, all you need to do is bypass to fill out the pop-up form. You can do this directly using Naseem Biometrics fingerprint capturing software which I believe will be downloaded in advance if you go to any cybercafe that does Npower verification.
- You will only required your Npower ID number to login to the downloaded Nasims biometrics fingerprint capturing software to capture your fingers at the cyber cafe.
How To Do Npower Stream 2 Fingerprint Biometric Enrollment
Kindly follow the instructions below to do Fingerprint biometrics enrolment:
- Login to your dashboard https://nasims.gov.ng/login and click the “verification” tab
- Click the “capture your fingerprint” button to download and install the enrolment application
- After installation, provide the required credentials and click “Proceed”
- Make sure the fingerprint biometric device is connected, then click on “Begin Enrolment” to launch the enrolment process.
- Click on the finger to begin the enrolment process. Also check 300k Nexit Scheme Applicants To Enjoy CBN Loan – FG
- Applicants are to enroll their Right thumb, Right index, Left thumb and Left index fingers only for successful enrolment
- After successful enrollment, click on “Submit” to save the biometric enrollment
- After successful enrolment, please check the “verification” tab of your self service portal to confirm if the capture was successful.