Latest NYIF Loan Disbursement News For Today Monday April 4th 2022
Check Your NYIF Loan Status on DASHBOARD as NYIF Loan Approval is Ongoing
NYIF Login: All applicants can login to the NYIF account and check the status of their loan application dashboard.
If you visit the official portal of NYIF today, you will see a news post on social media. According to the latest information, the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund has started approving the loan application status of some candidates.
Candidates who have been shortlisted for the program should therefore visit the official NYIF portal https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/login and check their credit status at the beginning of the approval on their dashboard. Recommended.
Applicants can access their NYIF Dashboard and update their bank account information.
In today’s Latest NYIF Loan Disbursement News For Monday April 4th 2022, the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development FMYSD Partnered Nigeria Police Force NPF Microfinance Bank On National Youth Investment fund NYIF Loan Disbursement.
We learnt that NYIF applicants are receiving email messages from the NPF Microfinance bank based on their partnership with FMYSD on NYIF Loan scheme. This information has been verified and its valid , based on the email invitation sent out to some NYIF applicants selected for the fund.
Read email sent below:
Dear NYIF Beneficiary,
The Federal Ministry of Youths & Sports is partnering with NPF FB Plc as one of the Disbursing parties for the National Youth investment Fund (NYIF) nationwide.
Your name/SME has been forwarded to us as one of the successful beneficiaries. You are therefore required to either:
Visit NPF website www.npfmicrofinancebank.com to open an account.
Through bank’s USSD *5757#
Once you have opened an account with a Nigerian Police Force (NPF) microfinance bank, immediately go to any NPF branch near your location as listed below.
What to do after opening an account with NPF Microfinance Bank
The Nigerian Police Force (NPF) office will facilitate your funds and deposit them in your account within 14 days or less.
The Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) was set up last year by the federal government to support young Nigerian entrepreneurs looking to start their own businesses.
Recommended : Breaking : FG Clears Doubt on NYIF Loan Disbursement
simple steps to check your loan status on the official NYIF portal.
Applicants who have successfully completed online entrepreneurship training should take the following steps to check the status of their loan:
3. Then Click on Check Loan Status.
A diaglog box will appear showing your loan status if approved or still pending.
These are some simple steps to follow to check your NYIF loan status:
1. Login to the NYIF official Website https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng.
2. Provide your username and password.
3. Click on 2021 NYIF loan Beneficiaries.
4. Download the PDF list of successful persons and check for your name.
5. Visit the NYIF portal https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/app.
6. Provide your login details[Bank Verification Number(BVN)]
7. Then click on Validate.
All applicants are advised to check their NYIF dashboard and email. Postal address to determine if their loan has been approved.
NYIF Application Form Portal Login Requirements
Interested applicants are to note the following information before applying.
Applying as an Individuals or sole proprietors you must:
- Be within the ages of 18 to 35 years and
- Have operational businesses in Nigeria.
- Section 1: Go to NYIF portal: nyif.nmfb.com.ng/Applicants/New
- Section 2: Fill in your First Name, Middle Name, Surname Name and BVN.
- Section 3: Enter your Phone Number, Residential Address. Residential State, Residential State LGA, Gender and E-mail Address.
- Section 4: Pick your Geo-Political Zone, State of origin, LGA and Educational Level.
- Section 5: Select Preferred Training Center, How did you hear about NYIF?, confirm your information are true before submitting.
Below here is the steps to download NYIF Application Form for the loan programme.
On your browser, type the following url or just click on the link below:
- Just wait for a seconds for the page to load so, click on login button.
- Select your Business Category to Proceed.
Please Like, share and follow the page to get more NYIF updates.