NYIF Support Team Phone Numbers And Email see below:
GoldenNewsNg gathered that Nigerian Youth Investment Fund NYIF is a government initiative created to boost the Nigerian economy through leverage and access to finance for youths. The fund hopes to serve as a catalyst to unleash the potential of the youth and enable many of them build businesses that will increase the employment rate.
fund aims to reach 500,000 youth annually between 2020 and 2023. Each fund approval will range from N250, 000 to N50, 000,000, with a spread across group applications, individual applications, working capital loans set at 1 year and term loans set at 3 years with single digit interest rate of 5%.
NYIF Application Process – Step By Step Guide
Here is a step by step guide on how you can successfully apply for the ongoing Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF)
Step 1: Visit NYIF Application Portal for the Application Form (https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/)
Click on the link above to open the NYIF application portal. Once the NYIF portal loads, you will see the application form.
Step 2: Enter Your Personal Information
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Last Name (Surname)
When you are done filling the above Personal Information , click the “Next” button
Step 3 – Chose Preferred Training Center
Click on the select box to chose the training center of your choice. The following training center options are available;
- National Youth Development Center (North-Central)
- National Youth Development Center (North-West)
- National Youth Development Center (North-East)
- National Youth Development Center (South-East)
- National Youth Development Center (South-South)
- National Youth Development Center (South-West)
- Federal Ministry of Youth Sports and Development
Step 4: Select How You Heard About NYIF
The 4th step is a select box asking you how you knew about NYIF.
The below listed options are available
- NMFB Staff
- Google Ads
Step 5: Accept NYIF Terms of Service
The 5th step is a check button requesting you to confirm that the information you provided is true and correct. Click on the button to accept
Step 6: Submit Your Application
Click on the submit button to finally finish your application.
- No training fees required
- Online Training only
- Training duration is 5days
The Nigeria Youth Investment Fund registration portal is https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/Applicants/New .
For more details visit Nigeria youth investment fund website
If you successfully applied for NYIF and you are pre-qualified, you will receive this SMS on your phone
When you receive this SMS the next thing to do is to follow the steps below.
- Visit >> https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/app
- Input Your BVN
- Click Validate BVN
- Check if all your details are correct
- Create a password and confrim the password.
- Click Create Account
- NYIF will send you a verification link to your email address where you will verify your account and proceed to fill all the necessary information.
Note, some persons are finding it very difficult to see the NYIF loan email verification link in their email.
Those existing applicants or prospective applicants should forward his/her complaint with the details below
- Full names
- Mobile phone number
- Training batch
- Certificate number
- State of Origin
The details requested above should be forwarded to NYIF via [email protected] or the appropriate phone number for each geo political zones as follows:
1. 07047024251: South South ZONE
2. 07047598382 : North East ZONE
3. 08181127180 : North West ZONE
4. 08152947812 : South West ZONE
5. 07087792103 : North Central ZONE
6. 07053820081 : South East ZONE
So if you are an Applicants looking for support in regards to any NYIF issue, be it training or Registration, kindly call or send your complaint to the email above.