Open Heaven Devotional by Pastor Adeboye : PRAYER POINTS FOR OPEN HEAVENS 27 MAY 2022 can be accessed below…
Beloved, we are glad you could join in today again, we look forward to your engagement everyday as always. Please, say these prayers in faith and believe God for a performance.
Note: These prayers are spiritual, this can only be understood and fully accessed by God’s children. If you want to be blessed from these prayers, you must first, surrender your life to the Lord Jesus Christ, by saying this prayer:
“Lord Jesus, I come before You today with a broken and contrite heart full of repentance. Please, forgive me all my sins. Today, I surrender my life to You, I believe that Jesus is Lord and I confess it with my mouth. Jesus, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hellfire. In Jesus’ name, I pray.”
If you joined in that life-changing prayer, congratulations! Welcome to the family of God. Kindly reach us today via this email: email@example.com
Today’s Devotional: Open Heavens 27 May 2022
Powerful Declarations: Powerful Declarations For Today 27 May 2022
Today’s Powerful Confession: I confess today the LORD is in charge of the affairs of my life and household, therefore it is impossible for the workers of darkness to take hold of my life and household, the prince of peace is working in my household, He is turning all situations around for our good. I am blessed in my going out and coming in in Jesus name. Amen Hallelujah!
- Father I thank you for your goodness in my life. Thank you for making me see a new day.
- Lord, I thank you for the gift of salvation. Thank you for sending your son to die for my sins. I and my family receive the gift of eternal life in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, I ask that you forgive my sins, wash me in your precious blood and make me clean from unrighteousness in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I pray that as I dwell in Christ Jesus, every condemnation against me is silenced in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Father, may I not be amongst the people who curse the fathers and the mothers. If I have done this in the past, please show me mercy in Jesus name.
- oh Lord, help me not to be proud and pure in their own eyes, please wash me from my filthiness in the name of Jesus.
- Father please, by your mercy, keep me away from pride. May my eyes not be lofty and my eyelids lifted up in pride in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, help me to be humble and learn from my elders. May I not be proud and quick to speak in Jesus name.
- Father, help me to give the fathers and mothers around me the honor they deserve as your word says in Jesus name
- Oh Lord, bless your son Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye for all his years of continual service, remember him guide him on the path and help him remain focused and bless his entire household, fulfill all Your promises for their liberation, ministry and family, in Jesus’ name.
- Thank You Father for the intercessory team and the online platform (rccgonline.org) and that which You have put in their hearts, I pray that You make them as flaming swords to bring men to Your kingdom and shut down the works of darkness in the name of Jesus.
- Father, bless everyone dedicating their time to pray through these prayers & declarations at the point of their needs. Give them the grace to share/rebroadcast, in Jesus’ name.
- Father, please uphold Your children working everyday on this platform (rccgonline.org) to prepare these prayers and declarations with Your right hand of righteousness and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, give them the grace to keep up with this good work of Faith, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus’ name.
- Submit yourself and your personal petitions to God. Cast all your cares on Him, for He cares for you
( Philippians 4:6)
In Jesus’ name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus’ name.