Jubaili Agrotec Limited was established in 2002 in Nigeria, which acquired since then a leading position in the market.
The company has four branches in Kano, Ibadan, Abuja and Lagos. Our vision is to be leader in the agricultural sector. Our mission statement is “Let’s grow together”, growing hand in hand with our stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Laboratory Analyst
Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertake actions necessary for quality operation within quality control and facility
- Carry out testing procedures, ensuring that all tests are performed according to established item specifications, internal and external approved test methods and protocols.
- Conduct routine and non-routine analyses of in-process materials, raw materials, environmental samples, finished goods, or stability samples.
- Ensure that safety standards and cleanliness of the laboratory are maintained
- Train other analysts to perform laboratory procedures and assays following the Company training procedures
- Undertake random and scheduled quality inspections of processes, premises, personnel and products
- Communicate quality-related instruction as advised by the management
- Participate in internal assessments and audits where necessary
- Troubleshoot laboratory equipment problems where applicable
- Conduct assessment of new technologies and methods to make recommendations regarding their usage
- Write or document deviation reports, testing protocols, and trend analyses in technical reports
- Develop and revise standard quality control operating procedures for the organization
- Report, conduct investigation and propose corrective actions on out-of-specification (OOS) test results
- Develop, calibrate, validate, and maintain quality testing methods, laboratory equipment and devices
- Participate in technical transfer of laboratory methods and equipment where applicable
- Compile and analyze quality data as per regulatory and internal requirements
- Provide appropriate paperwork for various stages of processing monitored in compliance with specifications.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or a related field is essential.
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office with emphasis on Excel.
- A minimum of two years of experience as a QC Analyst in the busy Pharmaceutical setting is desirable.
- A minimum of two years of experience with HPLC/GC
- Working knowledge of Laboratory management software is an added advantage.
- Practical understanding and experience of GMP and GLP
- Hands-on knowledge of modern laboratory equipment, methods and best practices.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication is essential.
- Good time management skills.
- Active team player with integrity.
Application Closing Date
28th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.