Citygate Global Investment Limited is an organization founded and registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in June 2007 to engage in Microfinance operations.
It is a member of Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institution of Nigeria (AMFIN). The organization was created with the objective to reduce Nigerian population living below poverty line by intervening and enhancing the capacities of the low-end actively engaged population struggling to run viable businesses to earn a living.
The organization activities are geared in line with the global initiative of Poverty Alleviation and Financial Inclusion to all. Citygate Global focuses on this segment of the Nigerian economy by doing everything possible to assist the populace to have access to fund and run a viable business and improve their lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager/Web Developer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To manage and develop content for, and to execute the internal and external digital marketing and communications activities of Citygate Global.
- To recommend changes in online marketing philosophy and execution while ensuring that all digital and mobile marketing activities nurture the Citygate Global brand and overall organizational strategy.
- To be responsible for developing the strategy used in marketing Citygate Global products online, utilizing such techniques in areas such as social media, web analytics, e-mail marketing and search engine optimization, among others.
- Putting together various online promotions and e-mailing campaigns to get Citygate Global messages out, as well as performing consumer research to discover other ways of reaching customers via the internet.
- Translate business goals into successful campaigns, analyzing the performance, efforts and help Citygate Global increase their reach to customers and others.
- Send bulk SMS to customers and prospective customers regularly and when required.
- Handle all requests received via email, phone calls and social media platforms.
- Develop and execute the organization-wide social media strategy, ongoing content development, and customer engagement. This is including but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Work with and manage external partners such as marketers, relationship managers, SMS Gateway providers and other technical and non-technical partners to achieve digital marketing goals.
- Manage the website for Citygate Global, www.citygateglobal.com
- Build web-based applications and maintain existing ones.
- Promote the website and create incentives for users to visit and return.
- Maintain messaging and branding consistency across online platforms.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND
- Proficient in MySQL, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, PHP/CodeIgniter
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience developing PHP applications.
- Must have minimum of 1 year experience working as a Social Media Manager or Digital Marketer.
- Proficient in graphic design
- Must be confident in using databases and social media for business, and updating websites.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to be a strong team player and work with multiple employees to achieve deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
5th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Add links to executed projects and websites in your CV.