MSME Survival Fund Scheme is set to commence another disbursement to Beneficiaries of The Payroll Supports Scheme.
According to reports, the Project Delivery Office of the N75 billion MSME Survival Fund Scheme is set to begin another disbursement to eligible Payroll Supports Scheme beneficiaries.
Remember that the Payroll Supports Scheme is a component of the MSME Survival Fund Scheme, which is aimed at 500,000 MSME employees who will be given a salary support of N30,000 to N50,000 for three months as part of the COVID-19 National Economic Sustainability Plan.
The N75 billion MSME Survival Funds Payroll Supports Track kicked off on September 21, 2020, and has seen two reopenings of the application portal: one for applicants who were unable to complete their registration before the initial closing date in some States, and two for States that did not exhaust their quotas of approximately 13,000 beneficiaries per state (except for few States which would have more than 13,000 beneficiaries).
However, some states have reached their quotas, and applicants from those states are no longer eligible to participate in the Program.
The Project Delivery Office of the Scheme has requested that selected MSMEs fill out a form through this link in the MSME Survival Fund Payroll Supports Update on January 25th 2022.
According to the PDO’s messages, selected applicants whose applications were approved were asked to confirm whether any MSME-registered employees needed to be removed, which can be indicated by filling out the Form.
Your application for the Payroll Support Scheme has been approved! Payments to your employees are about to commence.
However, we need you to inform us ASAP if any of the employees you applied for are no longer working for your organization. Please let us know on or before the close of business on Friday, January 29, 2022.
The following steps will guide you in registering for the survival fund 2021 program;
- Proceed to the Survival fund registration portal survivalfund.gov.ng
- Click on the ‘Start Here’ button, which will take you to the survival fund application form options
- Select the appropriate category you want to apply for. The categories are: Payroll Support Register, MSME Grant Register and Guaranteed Offtake Register
- Fill in your information correctly to avoid disqualification during verification.
After successful registration, you will;
- Receive an Activation Code on your mobile phone, use the code to activate your profile.
- Log in to your profile to proceed with the onboarding process.