GoldenNewsNg wishes to inform you that the UBTH School Of Midwifery 2023/2024 Admission Form is Out and How to Apply For UBTH School Of Midwifery form.
Do UBTH Offers Midwifery?
Yes! The University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) offers a comprehensive Midwifery Program for students interested in pursuing a career in the field of Midwifery.
In Nigeria, aspiring Midwives can apply to the School of Midwifery at UBTH to receive professional training.
I am pleased to inform you that the admission form for UBTH School of Midwifery is now available.
This means that the official sale of entry forms for the 2023 session at UBTH School of Midwifery has commenced.
The sale of forms began on May 18, 2023.
Requirements for UBTH School Of Midwifery
In order to qualify for admission to UBTH School of Midwifery, you need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Applicants should be at least 16 years old and not exceed 34 years of age.
- Possess a minimum of five (5) credits in WAEC/NECO, NABTEB, SSCE/GCE/OL, obtained in not more than two sittings. These credits must include English language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry.
If you meet both of these requirements mentioned above, you can proceed to the following steps, which I will outline for you, to obtain your admission form.
How Much Is UBTH School Of Midwifery Form?
To obtain the admission form, you will need to make a payment of Ten Thousand, five hundred Naira (NGN10,500) only. The payment should be made to the UBTH Account with the Treasury Single Account (TSA), specifically under the service type: Training School of Midwifery. You can use the REMITA platform to make the payment at any bank in Nigeria.
How To Apply For UBTH School Of Midwifery form
Please note that UBTH does not offer the option to purchase school of midwifery application forms online. All forms must be obtained directly from the office of the Principal/Head of Department (School of Midwifery).
To acquire the application form, you need to fulfill the following steps:
- Visit the office of the Principal/Head of Department (School of Midwifery) and present the necessary evidence.
- Make a non-refundable payment of NGN10,500. This payment should be made to the UBTH Account via the Treasury Single Account (TSA) using the REMITA platform at any bank in Nigeria.
- Additionally, make a payment of Two Hundred (200) Naira into the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria Edo State Committee account at First Bank, account number 2004854377.
Deadline for Sales of UBTH School of Midwifery form
All applicants are required to submit their completed application forms to the institution prior to the entrance examination date, which is scheduled for Saturday, August 12, 2023.
Entrance Examination Details:
- Date: Saturday, August 12, 2023
- Time: 8:00 am
- Venue: School of Midwifery, UBTH, Benin City
Please ensure that you bring both the original and photocopies of your credentials on the examination day.
Note: Candidates are responsible for arranging their own accommodation and meals during the examination period.
UBTH School of Midwifery is one of the few schools in Nigeria that offers the Midwifery Program, and her admission form for 2023 is currently out for sale.
Leave a Reply