200 Possible Jamb Questions From The Life Changer for 2022 JAMB Exam can be accessed below..
Possible Jamb Questions From The Life Changer (Jamb Novel 2021). Are you looking for jamb 2021 possible questions for The Life Changer? are you wanting to get jamb The Life Changer possible questions?
Do want to pass jamb 2021 and you are looking for ways to find questions or get answers to the jamb 2021 novel The Life Changer? Would you like to know the Possible Jamb Questions From The Life Changer 2021? What are the Possible Jamb Questions From The Life Changer novel?
In this article, I will give you 2021 jamb likely questions on The Life Changer, kindly read and answer them on your own, the purpose of these questions is for you to study and get familiar with them…
If this is the first time you are sitting for Jamb, take note that Jamb recommends novels to be read yearly for Jamb’s use of English. The Jamb Novel is compulsory for both art, Science and Commercial students.
Jamb uses Novel two or three times before Introducing a new one. The Life Changer was introduced this year 2021 Jamb, therefore, it is more than likely to be used for Jamb 2021.
A number of questions will come out of the novel. Trust me, The Life Changer will carry a whole lot of marks. You won’t be happy with yourself failing questions because of your refusal to jark the novel.
Questions To Expect in The Life Changer Chapter One (1)
- Who is Jamila?
Answer: Jamilla is Ummi’s daughter and Bint’s immediate elder sister
- Who is Bint?
Answer: Bint is Ummi’s daughter, she is her youngest child.
- Who is Omar?
Answer: Omar is Ummi’s first child and her only son.
- What does Omar call Ummi?
Answer: He calls her Mum.
- Who is Teemah?
Answer: She is Ummi’s first Daughter and also her second child.
- Why was Omar so excited when he got home? Answer: Omar was happy because he was admitted into the university
- How old is Bint?
Answer: Bint is 5 years old
- How many kids did Ummi have?
Answer: Ummi had four kids, 3 girls and a boy.
- Why did Bint, s parents encourage her to study French?
Answer: They believed learning a new language at an early age was easy and French is a widely spoken international language.
- What was the first question Bint’s Social Studies teacher asked the classroom when quizzing them on French?
Answer: He asked them to greet Good morning in French.
- Who answered the Teacher first question?
- What questions did Bint ask her teacher that made him nervous and uncomfortable?
Answer: She asked him how to say that’s very good in French
- Who did the social studies teacher called on to help him answer Bint’s questions?
Answer: He asked the French mistress who often teaches the senior classes to help him answer Bint’s question.
- Why does Bint’s mom often enter her children’s bedroom without knocking on the door?
Answer: She wanted them to get used to her presence and to always ensure they maintain good hygiene by keeping their room tidy always.
- Who used to say what you teach a child is like writing on a hard rock and when dried it would be difficult to erase?
Answer: Ummi’s grandmom.
- How old was Omar when he got admission into the university?
Answer: Omar was 18 years old when he got admission into the university.
- Which university offered Omar admission?
Answer: Omar got admission into Ahmadu Bello University Zaria.
- What course was Omar offered at Ahmadu Bello University?
Answer: He was given admission to study Law at Kongo Campus at Ahmadu Bello University.
- What course did Ummi’s husband study in the university?
Answer: Ummi’s husband studies Accounting at the university although he initially wanted to study Law.
- What did Omar demand his siblings refer to him as?.
Answer: Omar demanded Teemah and Jamilar call him My Learned Brother
- What time does Ummi’s husband usually close from work.
Answer: Ummi’s husband usually closes from work by 5 pm.
- What reward was Omar expecting from his dad for his accomplishments?
Answer: Omar was hoping his dad will buy him an android smartphone.
- Why did Jamilla suggest they all go outside?
Answer: The room was getting hot and stuffy because they was no power, therefore Jamilla suggested they all go outside to get some fresh air.
- Who offered to pay for the Zobo drink?.
Answer: Ummi offered to pay for the Zobo drink.
- Who went to buy the Zobo drink?
Answer: Teemah went to buy the Zobo drink.
- Who asked Ummi to tell them a story?
Answer: Bint asked Ummi to tell them a story while they sat outside.
- What is Ummi’s occupation?
Answer: Ummi was a teacher.
- Why didn’t Ummi tell her children a story about her experience in the university?
Answer: Ummi’s refused to tell her kids a story about her experience in the university because she felt they were much too young to know about life on campus, especially her own experience.
- What was Omar JAMB score?
Answer: Omar scored 230 in his UTME exams.
- How many credits did Omar get in his WAEC?
Answer: Omar got 7 credits in his WAEC including in English and mathematics at his first attempt.
- Why did Omar have to wait two days before checking his admission status?
Answer: Omara had to wait to go to the cyber cafe to check his admission status because he didn’t have a smartphone, unlike his friends who had checked theirs immediate using their smartphones.
Questions To Expect in The Life Changer Chapter Two (2)
- What is Ummi’s HOD’s name?
Answer: Ummi’s HOD’s name is Dr. Samuel Johnson.
- Why was Ummi in shock when she met the HOD?
Answer: Ummi was surprised to find out her HOD was also a very young man.
- Why did Ummi feel uncomfortable while speaking to the HOD?
Answer: Ummi felt uncomfortable because the HOD referred to her as my dear.
- Who told Ummi you are better than I imagined?
Answer: Ummi’s HOD said this to her while she was in his office.
- Why was Ummi scared of young male lecturers?
Answer: Ummi wasn’t comfortable around young male lecturers because Salma had warned her that they always want to date female students and extort money from the guys.
- Why did Ummi not tell her HOD that she was happily married?
Answer: UMMI didn’t tell the HOD she was married because she felt since he never asked then disclosing that information wasn’t necessary.
- How many students had the HOD interviewed before he attended to UMMI?
Answer: None, Ummi was the first student to meet the HOD for her matriculation number.
- What was Ummi’s matric number?
Answer: Ummi matric number was UG0001.
- Why did Ummi tell Omar to be careful of university girls?
Answer: Ummi cautioned her son Omar to stay clear from girls who wear revealing outfits.
- What is Ummi’s full name? Answer: Her name is Ummi Ahmad.
- What did Ummi mean by saying it was a double celebration when she was leaving for the university?.
Answer: Apart from the fact that she was finally going to university, her husband also suggested that they get married as soon as possible.
- Who did Ummi describe as a tall, attractive and busty lady with a fair complexion?
Answer: A lady she met in her school called Salma.
Where did Ummi and Salma first meet? Answer: They met at the faculty registration office.
- Why was Salma upset during the registration?
Answer: Salma was upset because she felt the lecturer in charge of registration was intentionally delaying the process for this own selfish reasons.
- What facial features did Ummi and her husband often used to describe her HOD?
Answer: Ummi’s HOD had clearly visible tribal marks and this was often used to describe him. He was also said to look like an Igala or Yoruba man.
- What tribe is Dr. Samuel Johnson from?
Answer: Ummi’s HOD, Dr. Samuel Johnson is a Yoruba man.
- Why did Ummi’s husband laugh at her when she narrated her experience with her HOD?
Answer: Ummi’s husband found her story amusing because she wasn’t aware he and the HOD were friends and he even helped assist with her admission into the university
- Why did Salma say lecturers and policemen are alike?
Answer: Salma accused lecturers of being corrupt, saying they take bribes just like police officers.
- Why was Salma in shock moments after her discussion with a certain young man on the queue?
Answer: Salma was surprised to find out that the young man she gossiped with turned out to be the lecturer they have all been waiting for.
- Why did Ummi visit the HOD shortly after her registration?
Answer: After her registration, Ummi proceeded to the HOD’s office to get her matric number.
Questions To Expect in The Life Changer Chapter Three (3)
- Why did Talle suddenly start confessing?
Answer: Talle began to confess when he saw that the police had not only captured his partner in crime, Zaki but he had been severely tortured.
- What did the police and the villagers discover when the searched Talle’s house?
Answer: The police discovered a young boy who was held captive in Talle’s house.
- How old was young boy who was held captive in Talle’s house?
Answer: The boy who was held captive in Talle’s home was 13years old.
- How long was the young boy held captive in Talle’s house?
Answer: The young boy was held captive in Talle’s house for a week before the police freed him.
- How did Zaki know about the young boy he kidnapped?
Answer: The young boy was the son to a wealthy business man who was friends with Zaki.
- Why did Talle commit the crime?
Answer: Talle was desperately indeed of money and was therefore easily persuaded by Zaki to help in his plan to kidnap his friends son and collect a huge amount of ransom.
- How did the police arrest Zaki?
Answer: Zaki was arrested by the police at the point of collecting the ransom.
- What later happen to Zaki and Talle?
Answer: Zaki and Talle were sentenced to some years in prison for kidnapping and extortion.
- What did Ummi’s describe as EMAL?
Answer: Exam Malpractice.
- Why did Salma get expelled from her previous university?
Answer: She was found guilty of exam malpractice.
- What is the name of the town where Ummi lived with her family?
Answer: Ummi and her family lived in a little town called Lafayette.
- Why did Ummi ask her husband to apologize to her HOD on her behalf?
Answer: Ummi felt sorry after she was convinced that she overreacted and misunderstood a harmless situation.
- What did Ummi’s HOD do when he saw Ummi?
Answer: Dr. Sam John greeted her in a jovial manner.
- Who asked about the story of the person they referred to as The quiet one?
Answer: Omar asked his mom Ummi to tell them a story about a man they referred to as the quiet one?
- What is the title given to the district head of Lafayette?
Answer: The district head in Lafayette is called the HAKIMAl.
- Why does the town have a policy that doesn’t permit strangers to be given accommodation without proper authorization?
Answer: In order to ensure that they don’t harbor criminals or fugitives in the town, strangers cannot be given accommodation without the permission of the HAKIMI.
- Who is referred to as BOKA?
Answer: A BOKA is a traditional medicine man.
- Who was said to be born with the aid of a traditional medicine man?
Answer: Talle aka the quiet one, was said to have been born with the help of a traditional medicine man.
- Why was Talle often referred to as the quiet one?
Answer: Talle was often called the quiet one because he never interacted with people rather he kept to himself mostly.
- Why did Talle’s parents need the help of a traditional medicine man?
Answer: Talle’s parents were married for many years without being able to have a child, so the sort the help of the a traditional medicine man called a BOKA.
- What is the rumor about how Talle was conceived?
Answer: There was a rumor that the BOKA gave Talle’s parents a concoction for instant fertility while others believed that the traditional medicine man laid with his mother.
- How did Talle loose his birth mother?
Answer: Talle’s mother died while giving birth to him.
- Who assisted in raising Talle as a child?
Answer: Talle’s father re-married after his mom passed away. Talle was raised by his father and his step mother.
- How did Talle’s loose his parents?
Answer: Talle lost his dad and step mom in a car accident.
- What was Talle’s occupation?
Answer: Talle worked as a driver in the Local Government office.
- What unusual activity brought about unwanted attention to Talle?
Answer: The grocer at the store where Talle often shopped from noticed the quantity of food items he usually purchases suddenly doubled.
- Why did the grocer and other people feel the need to be concerned about this?
Answer: They knew Talle lived alone and couldn’t possibly consume all the food items he was buying frequently.
- What did the people do when they discovered Talle’s new shopping habits?
Answer: People thought this was unusual and decided to inform the HAKIMI aka District Head.
- How many year has the current HAKIMI been in office?
Answer: The HAKIMI has been in office for over 30 years.
- When summoned by the HAKIMI, what was Talle’s reason for buying more food items than usual?
Answer: Talle said he bought more food items so he won’t starve if he goes broke but he failed to provide a reasonable answer on how he got the money to buy that quantity of food.
- What did Talle do when he heard the sound of police sirens?
Answer: Talle ran into the HAKIMI’s house but was chased after by the courtiers, this confirmed that he was indeed guilty of something.
- Who is Zaki?
Answer: Zaki is Talle’s partner in crime, he is a suspect in a case of kidnapping and extortion.
Questions To Expect in The Life Changer Chapter Four (4)
- How many girls were permitted to stay in a hostel room?
Answer: Each hostel had four girls per room.
- What is the name of Salma hostel?
Answer: Salma’s hostel was called Queen Amina hall.
- Why was Salma hostel very popular?
Answer: Salma’s hostel was famous for having the most beautiful girls on campus. The ladies often referred to themselves as happening babes
- What are the names of Salma roommates?
Answer: Salma had 3 roomates in her hostel, their names are Tomiwa, Ada and Ngozie.
- Where is Ada from?
Answer: Ada is from Benue state.
- Where state is Tomiwa from?
Answer: Tomiwa is from Ibadan, Oyo state.
- Where is Ngozie from?
Answer: Ngozie is from Umunze in Imo State.
- What was the religion of Salma’s roommates?
Answer: Salma and Tomiwa were Muslims, while Ada and Ngozie were Christians.
- Which of Salma’s roommates wanted to be a singer?
Answer: Tomiwa’s ambition was to become a singer.
- Which meal was described as all students favorite meal?
Answer: Indomie Jollof, because it was quick and easy to prepare.
- What special delicacy did Tomiwa offer her friends?
Answer: Tomiwa sometimes prepared snail for her roommates and they enjoyed having it.
- What special delicacy did Salma introduce to her roommates?
Answer: Salma who was from the North, introduced a special meal called Danwake.
- Who is Doctor Dabo?
Answer: Dr Dabo is a lecturer in Ahmadu Bello University.
- How many years has Dr. Dabo been a lecturer in the university?
Answer: Doctor Dabo has been lecturing in the university for more than ten years.
- Why did Salma visit Dr. Dabo’s office?
Answer: Salma visited Dr Dabo office to get her registration form signed because he was the Level Coordinator.
- Describe Doctor Dabo’s reputation on campus
Answer: Dr Dabo was known to be a strict lecturer who takes punctuality very seriously. He also had a good record and reputation on campus.
- How did Dr Dabo feel about Salma?
Answer: Dr. Dabo was instantly attracted to Salma the moment he laid eyes on her.
- What inappropriate questions did Dr. Dabo ask Salma that made her upset?
Answer: Doctor Dabo said to Salma I want to know you more intimately
- How did Salma react to Dr. Dabo request?
Answer: Salma denied his request by scolding him, she then walked out of his office angrily.
- Why was Dr. Dabo afraid after Salma left his office?
Answer: Dr. Dabo feared Salma wouldn’t report him to the school authorities and that would tarnish his reputation which he had worked hard to build.
- Who are Habib and Labaran?
Answer: Habib and Labaran are the young men who offered to give Salma a ride in their car. They dropped her off in her hostel.
- What car were Labaran and Habib driving?
Answer: The young men were driving a Mercedes Benz.
- Who did Salma believe was the owner of the car?
Answer: Salma believed Habib was the owner of the car because he didn’t talk much during the trip.
Congrats you have just finished reading “Possible Jamb Questions From The Life Changer”, if you can answer these question then there is nowhere questions will come from that you can’t answer…
I wish you Goodluck in addy. Please your comment will be highly appreciated and also share with your loved ones