Latest NPower News For Friday 26th November 2021 can be accessed below.
Welcome to GoldenNewsNg , we have compiled the Latest Npower News for today. So if you are among the NPower beneficiaries, make sure to read this article to the end and always come back from time to time to check for more updates.
1. Npower Update : Reason why Some of you have not received payment – Sadiya
Npower has disclosed the reason why some beneficiaries have not been paid even when seeing the amount that is supposed to be paid. According to Nasims, said once the resolution is affected, it will not reflect instantaneously, it will take some days.
We are glad to announce that all payment issues resolved a few days ago have been reflected on your NASIMS profile page (PENDING) which is the first payment process
All affected Beneficiaries are by this update advised to log in to their Nasims profile page for confirmation. If yours is yet to be resolved and reflected, be patient as all payment issues will be resolved and payment made.
You should kindly note the following:
1) Collation Of Account Details and Resolution is Still Ongoing.
2) Issue Regarding October Stipend And Commencement Of Batch C Stream will be addressed separately in due time. So Kindly stay tuned, Nasims shall give an update on the above subject matter when it’s appropriate.
3) Still On Resolution Of Payment Issue. Kindly note, PENDING as seen in your payment status on your NASIMS profile page is the first payment process prior to PROCESSING. Stay tuned, while Nasims keep updating.
4) Issue Of Wrong Bank Account Details Provided: If you’re affected or under the above category of Beneficiaries, kindly call Nasims support lines 092203102, 018888340, to lodge your complaint and provide them with the correct bank account details
2. Npower Knowledge Beneficiaries Gets Free Medical Care By The NITT Clinic in Zaria
The Npower Knowledge beneficiaries received free medical care by the NITT Clinic in Zaria at no charges. This surely will help to improve focus & productivity especially during practical sessions, absenteeism in classes will be reduced.
The Federal Ministry of Humanitarian affairs, disaster management and social development made it known that the use of Independent Monitors allows third parties to report on the various National Social Investment Programmes (NSIP) which lends credibility to the assessments, and facilitates compliance.
The method applied by facilitators allows the N-knowledge trainees to learn quick adaptations needed for daily challenges and scenarios and grants them better understanding of the subject.
N-Knowledge beneficiaries are now undergoing practical sessions to familiarizes with tools and equipment that they will be required to use and encourages them to self-learn.
3. Nasims Updates Beneficiaries On Changed Of Npower Beneficiary To Applicant
The Physical verification exercise is one of the crucial processes that all applicants are expected to undergo which validates the eligibility of such APPLICANT to BENEFICIARY, According to NASIMS.
Based on the issue of a sudden change from BENEFICIARY to APPLICANT, the affected Beneficiaries are categorized into three (3):
1) Beneficiaries who didn’t undergo the COMPULSORY physical verification exercise, hence they were changed back to APPLICANT on discovery.
2) Beneficiaries who did the physical verification exercise, BUT WAS NOT SUCCESSFUL, hence they were changed back to APPLICANT.
3) Beneficiaries who SUCCESSFULLY underwent the COMPULSORY physical verification exercise, BUT WAS CHANGED BACKED TO APPLICANT DUE TO TECHNICAL ERROR (we take responsibility for this issue)
1) For category 3, Our team is working on it, as this will not stop you from getting paid.
2) For categories 1 and 2, Should there be any provisional supplementary verification for all concerns under this category, It shall be communicated across.
4. Nasims Releases Statement On Failed Transaction
The National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS) has finally released a statement concerning the issue of failed payment status and what you need to do.
According to Nasims, the occurrence of these FAILED transactions as encountered by some Beneficiaries were consequential to the manifested technical glitch on the portal. On receipt of the report, we swung into action and assure it will be generally resolved and an outstanding September stipend paid to all deserving volunteers.
Alternatively, you may wish to Call 092203102 and provide the Nasims support team with your account details to help resolve this and other similar issues. Please, DO NOT drop your account details in the comment section to avoid being compromised, Nasims said.
All inconveniences this may have caused you are highly regrettable. Thank you! From Nasims team.