Easy Courses To Study in Nigeria Universities 2022
Before applying for a course in any Nigeria University, it is very important to know Easy Courses To Study in Nigeria Universities 2022 to help you make a right choice. For instance, you have to know how competitive the course is, your chance of employment after studying the course and more importantly, you should know how difficult the course is. Frankly speaking, no course is actually very easy, but it is apparent that some courses are much easier than other. This is why we wrote this well detailed article to guide you. Today, I will be discussing the easiest courses to study in Nigerian universities.
Below are the easiest courses to study in the university:
- Plant Science
- Mass communication
- Fisheries Forestry And Wildlife
- Political science
- Public Administration
Guiding and counseling
Read Also: 11 Best Science Courses in Nigeria 2022
1. Plant science: Plant science is also called Botany, plant biology or phytology. It is a branch of biology that explains the science of plant life (Wikipedia). A plant scientist can work in any sector of the economy that has to Agriculture. It is an easy and less competitive courses in most universities.
Zoology is the branch of biology that studies the animal kingdom, including the structure, embryology, evolution, classification, habits, and distribution of all animals, both living and extinct, and how they interact with their ecosystems.
Zoology is a good area of specialty in Nigeria. First, it is very easy to gain admission into the university if you want to study this course, since there are no much students studying it. Accordingly, I can bet that Zoology is one of the easiest courses to make good grades in the university if you put good efforts.
This is a combination of using computer technology and other management tools to preserve, catalog and offer informational resources to visitors and patrons of libraries
Library is another easy and less competitive course that can fetch you good money after graduation. it will also interest you to know that some Liberians earn more than even a lawyer.
4. Geology: Geology is another less competitive and easy course to study in the university. A geology degree sets you up for a career within the energy, environmental or engineering sectors
5. Sociology: career potential of sociology majors is almost limitless. Sociologists are employed by research institutes, the criminal justice system, public health and welfare organizations, private businesses, law firms, international agencies, medical centers, educational institutions, advertising firms, survey and polling organizations, and beyond. Students with a bachelor’s degree in sociology often secure employment as social researchers, case workers, paralegals, public relations workers, administrators, community organizers, public policy researchers, and data analysts.
6.Mass communication: Mass communication is a very lucrative and less demanding course in most universities. Oxford dictionary says that mass communication is concerned with the imparting or exchanging of information on a large scale to a wide range of people.
7. Fisheries, Forestry And Wildlife: This is another easy course to study in the university. It is less competitive and lucrative too. Actually, Fisheries Forestry And Wildlife is a departmental under the faculty of Agriculture in most universities.
By studying this course, you will become an expert in the management and production of aquatic animals, forest management and others.
8. Political science: According to Britannica, Political science can be defined as the the systematic study of governance through the application of empirical and generally scientific methods of analysis. No doubt, Political science is one of the less demanding courses to study in the university. It is also a less competitive course too.
political science is course to study because it will equip you with everything you need to become a good political scientist.
9. Public Administration: Public administration is related to political science. It is an academic discipline that studies the implementation and prepares civil servants for working in the public service. public administration is less demanding and lucrative and too. It is a good choice if you are looking for an easy and less competitive course to study in the university.
10. Languages: Oxford dictionary defines language as the the method of human communication, either spoken or written, consisting of the use of words in a structured and conventional way.
It will surprise you to know that language is a very lucrative course in Nigeria. Experts in this field of study can work as ambassadors, since they are vast in speaking different kinds of languages, and will be able to communicate fluently.
11. Biochemistry: Biochemistry is another easy course to study in the university. It has to do with the chemical and physico-chemical processes and substances that occur within living organisms.
In the field science, this is the best course if you are searching for a less demanding science course to study in the university. Unlike medicine and surgery or even pharmaceutical science, Biochemistry is not very stressful. It is a lucrative course too. I mean, graduates of Biochemistry can work in Hospitals, research centers etc.
12. Guiding and counseling:
Guiding and counseling is probably the easiest course in Nigerian universities. It is a new course that was introduced into Nigerian tertiary institutions around 2010. This is obviously why some universities have not recognized the course yet. That notwithstanding, I must let you know that Guiding and counseling is a good and easy course to study. If you are really looking for an easy course to study, then this is the ideal course for you.
However, since not all the universities in Nigeria have accepted the course, I enjoin you to make sure that the course is recognized in the school you want to attend before you apply for it. Trust me; you will love this course. It is one of the easiest courses in Nigerian universities.