Lufor Technical Limited began in 2008. Since inception, the company has always been positioned to render support services to major Exploration companies and Marin operations via Quality Inspection & testing, supply of various Oil/Industrial tool, Fabrication/Construction & Project Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ability to address financial/account related issues with employees, clients, bank and vendors.
- Provide accurate, timely and relevant recording, reporting and analysis of financial information.
- Ensure relevant financial records (Invoices, Debit or Credit Notes) that are supportive of the company’s operation are maintained.
- Preparation of the company’s payroll
- Plan and control the company’s cash inflows and outflows to maintain an optimal balance in the transaction, and cash management objectives of the company.
- Computing taxes
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or a related field
- 3-5 years’ experience as an Accountant
- Previous experience of working in the oil and gas industry (added advantage)
- Advanced skill and knowledge of Excel, as well as other Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with accounting software
Application Closing Date
12th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.