Chrisvirgy Apartment is a luxury apartment located at No 2 Sirakoro Street, off Blantyre Street Wuse 2 Abuja. We specialize in delivering unrivalled hospitality services to our esteemed clients both locally and overseas.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Temporary
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Recruit and train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians)
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- Ability to generate sales for the company.
Requirements and Skills
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / BA in Business Administration or relative field
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Proven experience as administration manager in the hospitality industry
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles
- Proficient in MS Office
- An analytical mind with problem-solvingskills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership skills
- Ability to generate sales for a service apartment.
N150,000 – N170,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
9th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Leave a Reply