Anchor University JUPEB Admission Details Announced for 2022/2023 Session
Anchor University JUPEB Admission Details:
Application for 2022/2023 admission into JUPEB programme of Anchor University Lagos has commenced. JUPEB is a National Examination body saddled with the responsibility of conducting examinations for students, who have undergone approved subject combinations and are seeking Direct Entry admissions into Nigerian and partnering foreign tertiary institutions.
Eligibility Criteria for Anchor University JUPEB Admission
To be eligible to take examinations leading to the award of JUPEB’s Direct Entry Certificates, the candidate must have been exposed to an intensive scheme of academic work relevant to his/her proposed university course.
- Each candidate must register, sit for Examinations and satisfy the Board in three subjects and a General Studies course relevant to the proposed course in any of the universities.
- Each subject is to be broken into four courses to be taken, two per semester, by the candidate. The results in all the courses are to be merged at the end of the second semester to obtain the candidate’s grade in that particular subject.
- Each candidate is expected to take twelve (12) courses, six per semester, and a General Studies course. The general Studies for courses in each University Faculty will be based on relevant General courses suggested for that Faculty by each university.
- The students upon completion of the programme will be issued certificates based on their level of perfoemance which bear Letter Grades of A, B, C, D, E or F in each of the three subjects and General Studies Paper.
Anchor University JUPEB Programme Description
The programme is an intensive coaching curriculum aims at ensuring adequate exposure to fundamentals of concepts and preparation of eligible students for University direct entry admission and a good head-start for University work. The courses of study which are those of the UTME subjects include Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Government, Account, Literature in English, Christian Religious Studies, Economics, and History. Students are required to choose any three subjects. The certificate obtained by graduates of the programme will be tenable in several universities in Nigeria and in some foreign universities.
Admission is based strictly on merit and entry requirements and in proportion to the admission quota of the University for the various Faculties.
Students are admitted into the JUPEB Programme under the following Faculties and subject combinations.
Science And Science Education
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics ( PHY-CHE-MTH)
- Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics (BIO-CHE-MTH)
- Economics, Government, Literature (ECO-GOV-LIT)
Social And Management Science
- Economics, Account, History (ECO-ACC-HIS)
- Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry (MTH-PHY-CHE)
- Mathematics, Physics, Economics (MTH-PHY-ECO)
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PHY-CHE-BIO)
- Physcis, Chemistry, Economics (PHY-CHE-ECO)
- Literature in English, Christian Religious Studies, History (LIT-CRS-HIS)
- Literature in English, Christian Religious Studies, Government (LIT-CRS-GOV)
- Economics, Account, Mathematics (ECO-ACC-MTH)
- Economics, Account, Government (ECO-ACC-MTH)
JUPEB Programme Duration
The duration of the Programme of courses for the Board’s Examination is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
Applicants for admission into JUPEB Programme must possess minimum of 5 Credits at maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects (inclusive of English Language) relevant to the candidates desired course of study in the University.
How To Apply for Anchor University JUPEB Admission
If you are yet to apply, follow the instruction below:
- Visit https://jupeb.aul.edu.ng/
- Click on PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS
- Create an account by clicking the Click to Apply button and filling the pre-registration form that would be displayed.
NOTE: You are to use a VALID email address and a choice password.
- Check your mail to activate the account you created.
- Log on with the email address and password you created.
- Once successful, click on the programme of your choice
- Fill the Application Form in steps and save.
- You will be required to pay a NON REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEEE.
- After successful payment, print the receipt.
- Take note of your Application Number which will be used for subsequent logins.
- Complete the application form and print the summary.