Apply for Latest Job Positions at First Bank of Nigeria Limited following the guideline below:
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (First Bank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, First Bank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBN Bank DRC, FBN Bank Ghana, FBN Bank Gambia, FBN Bank Guinea, FBN Bank Sierra-Leone and FBN Bank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Program Manager
Job Identification: 123
- Drive the implementation of strategies and focus on the business readiness, business alignment, solution adoption and sustainability side of organizational change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures.
- Drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization and proficiency with the changes that impact employees. These improvements are expected to increase benefit realization, value creation, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes.
- Ability to think analytically and see the big picture from small perspectives.
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Ability to understand the importance of aligning engagement and communication messages with what people care about and the problem they are trying to solve
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Problem solving and root cause identification skill
- Ability to create original ideas to simplify complex concepts, breaking large efforts into small pieces in order to make the end results more attainable.
- Excellent active listening skills
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Flexible and adaptable to work in ambiguous situations
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Ability to influence stakeholders across all levels and move towards a common vision/goal
- Ability to facilitate focus sessions for specific issues
- Minimum Education: First degree in related discipline, Higher Degrees/Professional Certification (Project Management/Change Management), etc .
- Minimum experience – 10-years relevant experience in the Banking or other relevant Industry
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Job Title: Project Team Lead
Job Identification: 124
- Lead the day to day execution of a project while guiding and developing individual team members.
- Make important contributions to the analysis, design, and implementation of business performance approaches, developing tailor-made solutions and working closely with internal project stakeholders to ensure positive impact and sustainable results
- To be first point of contact, and ensure that Corporate Transformation interactions and collaborations with our internal customers are strong, productive and enduring.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To develop work plans and manage multiple project work streams to support the implementation of strategic objectives, within budget and within the agreed timelines.
- Identify and validate key business requirements for assigned workstreams
- Estimate the resources (human, financial and technical) needed to achieve goals.
- Analyze business data to assess situations, assigning tasks to team members, and problem-solving when issues arise.
- Ensure adequate documentation and record keeping for project activities
- Document standard processes to ensure consistency in execution in line with agreed timelines
- Develop a Business Readiness and Change Management Plan to disseminate information to all stakeholders throughout the Project life cycle for assigned work streams
- Effectively communicate project expectations to all stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Provide solutions, improvements and take corrective action on challenges that may arise
- Identify and manage dependencies and critical path.
- Ensuring that required approvals are obtained and that adequate documentation is maintained for all project expenditures
- Helping solve end-user problems and managing financial aspects of contracts
- Ensuring contract terms and conditions are met and that contracts are carried out according to agreed terms
- Assist the engagement team in analyzing engagement data to identify incorrect coding, excessive time and expense items
- Monitor and track project milestones and deliverables, and provide reports on a periodic basis.
- Proactively manage changes in assigned Project scope, identify potential crisis, risks, devise contingency plans to provide solutions and take corrective action.
- Develop presentations, reports and provide briefings on assigned tasks
- Provide engagement management support to assigned Project sponsors, including project set-up, managing key performance indicators, and monitoring investment
- Ability to manage relationships with internal and external customers
- Ability to make objective and well-informed decisions; perceive the impact and implication of decisions
- Ability to show flexibility – open to change and adapt behavior or work methods in response to new information or unexpected obstacles
- Ability to implement best practices and tools for Project execution and management
- Ability to efficiently conduct analysis and produce high quality insights
- Ability to ensure full adoption and sustainability of project initiatives
- Proficient in MS Office and CRM/project management software
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Solid functional knowledge, including but not limited to the Bank’s key transformation pillars and capabilities which include Customer & Innovation, Operations Improvement, Organization and People and Process and Enterprise IT
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability in a team environment
- Initiative taker, eager to break new ground, create opportunities for others
- Willingness to take personal risks – as seen through leadership roles – in work environment and extracurricular activities
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Strong time management and organizational skills, detail oriented with the ability to work on multiple concurrent assignments
- Ability to be proactive in day-to-day interactions, formulate solutions to problems and work in a fast-paced environment; travel may be required
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree, with a minimum grade of 2.2
- Project Management certification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of five years of banking experience, covering a range of functional areas
- Experience with managing transformation, change management or other strategic projects
- Experience with Program Management Office or Project Management Office desirable
- Supervisory or leadership experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 9th April, 2021.